• Wolfe Gang

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Our Favorite Dust Monkey

Votes: 19 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I know. I'll just write my own TV series and force Jonathan Togo to act in a semi-lead role
What kind of role would you write?
I like the idea.

As FallenForFlack mentioned, I'd give him the lead role.
As Ryan enjoys watching sci-fi tv shows, I so can imagine Jonathan playing in one of them.

IDK I can also picture Jonathan playing an M.D.. I'd surely candidate myself to play one of his regular patietns :devil:

Yeah, I know. I'll just write my own TV series and force Jonathan Togo to act in a semi-lead role
What kind of role would you write?
I like the idea.

Only semi-lead? Nah, give him the lead, he can handle it! :)
Well personally, I tend to fall for the co-stars, but he would have lots of screen time no matter where I put him. I'd definitly put him in a series with a bit more comedy than CSI. I have a few series I'm writing- the one I imagine he'd fit best in is the one I'm writing about a federal task force that operates without conventional rules. Badasses :thumbsup:
I'm a nerd.

Haha, GNRF. When I read that I thought of the jaws theme song playing when Rick comes into the lab. :lol:

That's pretty good. Now I am going to laugh every time Stet comes into the room:lol::lol:

I don't know... I kind think they now would figure that Ryan is more trouble than he's worth to them, so they might just leave him alone now. :lol: Messing with him caused them more trouble than they wanted, his kidnapper even said that to him. What the mafia may not realize though is that it's not just Ryan. Messing with H and his team is a big mistake. Just like Calleigh told her kidnappers in "All In": "You messed with the wrong people!"

I think they will leave Ryan alone and try to find someone whom they can break. Their main intent is to break up the team and Ryan (whom H himself said they underestimated) is obvious to them now not the weak link.

I hope they don't kill Ryan or don't end season with possible Ryan's death. Wait all summer thinking alive he or not :eek: Ryan not H, with H we know that they don't kill him, but they can kill Ryan. You are right Hollyyo, mod don't forget things like that.

But if they don't kill Ryan, maybe he end up in hospital and all team would together there for him. :rolleyes: Just wishful thoughts :)

I don't think Ryan is going to die (we would have hopefully heard something about Jon Togo leaving the show by now). My fantasy is for him to open up a can of whoop-you-know-what on the Russians and come out a hero. :)

MiamiWolfe said:
I don't think Ryan is going to die (we would have hopefully heard something about Jon Togo leaving the show by now). My fantasy is for him to open up a can of whoop-you-know-what on the Russians and come out a hero.
He definitely need hero moment! :) I hope they don't kill him, but they can made us nervous thinking that he might be dead.

Well, I know Ryan's not going to die, I'm just saying the Russians are probably pretty PO'd at him. I'm just saying they might try to come after him again. I seriously doubt they would just be like, "Well, this guy beat up one of our dudes and told his boss about Billy. He's too much for us."

That's pretty redundant.

Well, I know Ryan's not going to die, I'm just saying the Russians are probably pretty PO'd at him. I'm just saying they might try to come after him again. I seriously doubt they would just be like, "Well, this guy beat up one of our dudes and told his boss about Billy. He's too much for us."

That's pretty redundant.

The mob's got their eyes on Ryan! :eek: I agree with you. If the mobsters can kill their own friends, they can kill their enemies. Especially the one of the CSI's that helped arrest Ivan and scared one of those big boxing dudes away with his badge:
30m4hl0.jpg

Ohhh, shiny.

I love that the guy is like a whole foot taller than Ryan. XD The badge adds height, obviously.

Oh and I don't really know about this whooole mob thing going to get Ryan again. Sure that's probably what an actual mob would do, but this is Miami. They gave him his episode, and that's probably going to be it.

But let's hope I'm wrong.

^
What do you hope you're wrong about?
Wrong about the mob going after Ryan again,or wrong about Ryan's one episode?

I love that the guy is like a whole foot taller than Ryan. XD The badge adds height, obviously.

Ryan is braver than I am that's for sure.

Oh and I don't really know about this whooole mob thing going to get Ryan again. Sure that's probably what an actual mob would do, but this is Miami. They gave him his episode, and that's probably going to be it.

But let's hope I'm wrong.

I agree it real life the mob would go after him until he was dead (they might try and take a swipe at him if all of this comes to a head), but as you stated, this is CSI Miami. IMO, we'll see Ryan next year.:bolian:

Hopefully he won't be shoved into the background again, and I hope you are wrong as well.

Well, maybe they'll try and go after him, but they'll all be taken out by H's sunglasses and suave before they can.

So have you read the last spoilers?

Looks like a really interesting episode & I wonder if the Russian mob has something to do with it or not :shifty:

Thanks to Wasabi, who posted it in the spoiler thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back