• Wolfe Gang

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Our Favorite Dust Monkey

Votes: 19 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just thought of a naughty statement for your pic Wasabi, but I'm going to be a good girl and not say it. :shifty::guffaw:

Great job though!! :)

I just thought of a naughty statement for your pic Wasabi, but I'm going to be a good girl and not say it. :shifty::guffaw:

Was it something to do with licking? Because... that's what I thought of when I thought creamsicle.

:devil:

The once used slogan for a chicken place? I think it was a chicken place. :lol: That's what popped into my head. :D

Great job on the pic, Wasabi. Nice pics of him the "creamsicle" part made me laugh. I never would have thought of that. :lol: Crap... now I'm craving some of that "dreamsicle" cake (which is the orange cake with vanilla icing), but we don't have any in the house. :(

I rewatch ep and i think Ryan was not only sad, he was cold with all of them. Eric act like nothing happened, he jokes, but Ryan even don't smile, he was deadly cold, non-emotional with Eric and Calleigh. That's why he don't talk much, he just did his job, not more, i don't wanna our Ryan become robot :( He act like stranger with everyone, maybe it was continuing from WISC?

Uhhh. Hmmmm...
Nope I have no excuse. I was bored.

http://i44.tinypic.com/2whh578.jpg
:guffaw: I love it!!!

Ok I watched the episode & as much there wasn't continuity in this one, I could sense Ryan's anger whenever he was w/ Calleigh or Delko. I mean he always looked so distant/sad & he always kept moving as if he weren't able to stay still.
I wonder if this means something or if it was just Jonathan trying to show us that at least actors know what continuity is on this show :lol:

Uhhh. Hmmmm...

:guffaw: I love it!!!

Ok I watched the episode & as much there wasn't continuity in this one, I could sense Ryan's anger whenever he was w/ Calleigh or Delko. I mean he always looked so distant/sad & he always kept moving as if he weren't able to stay still.
I wonder if this means something or if it was just Jonathan trying to show us that at least actors know what continuity is on this show :lol:

I still thinks Ryan looks a little sad,perhaps distracted.Sometimes it takes a while to come down from such an experience,he may still be processing and evaluating things.

Love the pic Wasabi!

I rewatch ep and i think Ryan was not only sad, he was cold with all of them. Eric act like nothing happened, he jokes, but Ryan even don't smile, he was deadly cold, non-emotional with Eric and Calleigh. That's why he don't talk much, he just did his job, not more, i don't wanna our Ryan become robot :( He act like stranger with everyone, maybe it was continuing from WISC?

I don't think he will become one, he is a pretty emotional guy. IMO, maybe coming in and just doing his job and being all business with the two of them is the way he is coping. I am sure he is a little hurt and angry that he wasn't heard out.

Uhhh. Hmmmm...

I love the picture. You can be bored anytime you want:lol:

I was wondering if anyone else noticed that he couldn't stand still or I was just reading too much into it.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

I was wondering if anyone else noticed that he couldn't stand still or I was just reading too much into it.

Sorry, for some reason this comment didn't make it in the last post.:confused:

I still thinks Ryan looks a little sad,perhaps distracted.Sometimes it takes a while to come down from such an experience,he may still be processing and evaluating things.
Yeah I think so & I'm just glad they did it. IDK whether it was their purpose or not, but all I know is that I'm glad I saw this kind of Ryan & not the usual cheerful the one who makes me enjoy wathing this season.
I mean it was obvious that he wasn't ok after the last episode & I would have been shocked & yeah disgusted to see a happy Ryan right after what Calleigh & Delko along with the Russian mob did to him.
I think we have to thank Jonathan for this kind of Ryan b/c as TPTB didn't go on with that storyline (of course they don't know what continuity is :rolleyes:) I highly doubt they came up with brilliant idea like this.

Right now, I hope that, at least Jonathan goes on like this with his Ryan ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back