• Wolfe Gang

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Our Favorite Dust Monkey

Votes: 19 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just finished watching the episode, and while good I have to say this...

I feel totally and completely robbed of Ryan in this episode. Really! Four!?!?! I bet they could have found him something more interesting to do!! When did Miami become the Horatio/Eric/Calliegh hour?:rolleyes: Did they forget they have a wonderfully attractive man sitting on the sidelines. I thought 7.20 would be a sign that things were getting better, not doing a complete 180!!

Oh well...I am a patient fan, and I know we'll get more of what we got in 7.20. even if I have to write a long 2 page letter to the writers. :guffaw:

He does look sadder than usual now that you mention it hollyyo.

Great icon Stee! Love it!

I'm glad everyone is enjoying the caps! I do it for all us Ryan fans. :)

Thanks for the caps FallenForFlack.We Ryan fans really appreciate it.
I too agree with Hollyyo,Ryan does look sadder.Perhaps he's being reflective,a little withdrawn, which would be normal after what he's been through.
Perhaps he's thinking of his lack of screen time,which is really irritating(too me anyway)

Last edited:
Thanks Kristine and luf!:) The first pic is hot, I think he's doing it on purpose just to drive all of us crazy:lol:

Ryan really looks a bit sad in the pics, haven't seen the epi yet, so I can't tell, but who knows what's behind his real(?) sadness. And I doubt we will ever gonna find it out.:shifty:

I didn't think Ryan talked as much as he usually does in the latest episode. There were moments where the camera panned on him but he didn't say anything, even though it felt like he should. :confused:
I notice that too, i thoght "why he don't say something". I don't know, i have feeling that he should say more... When Calleigh ask him show photos he did it quite, even didn't said "will do", "of course" or something like that. For me it looks odd :wtf:

He did seem different in this episode. I am lost. The writers didn't show continuity from the last episode. Eric doesn't look angry at him anymore, he even joked about Ryan watching too many sci fi shows. The scenes with him and Calleigh were interesting. They are working together and are talking again but it looks like there may still be some hard feelings between them. Perhaps Calleigh is still hurt that Ryan didn't confide in her or he's hurt that she didn't hear him out. Or maybe I am reading too much into it

I didn't think Ryan talked as much as he usually does in the latest episode. There were moments where the camera panned on him but he didn't say anything, even though it felt like he should. :confused:
I notice that too, i thoght "why he don't say something". I don't know, i have feeling that he should say more... When Calleigh ask him show photos he did it quite, even didn't said "will do", "of course" or something like that. For me it looks odd :wtf:

He did seem different in this episode. I am lost. The writers didn't show continuity from the last episode. Eric doesn't look angry at him anymore, he even joked about Ryan watching too many sci fi shows. The scenes with him and Calleigh were interesting. They are working together and are talking again but it looks like there may still be some hard feelings between them. Perhaps Calleigh is still hurt that Ryan didn't confide in her or he's hurt that she didn't hear him out. Or maybe I am reading too much into it

I think it may be possible that Ryan knows he's never been Eric's favorite person and maybe he kind of expected Eric to react the way he did. However its different with Calleigh. I think Ryan felt that Calleigh was one of his best friends and maybe he's hurt that she wouldn't hear him out and she's probably also hurt that he wouldn't confide in her... that is if she doesn't know what really happened. I'm thinking though that Horatio probably told the both of them what was going on.

That said, he didn't really seem all that different to me in this episode. He seemed fairly normal. And his interactions with his team members were normal to me as well. Maybe he and Cal didn't joke around with each other this time because the case may have shaken them up. I mean, you the remains of a person in a wood chopper, I wouldn't think that a person would smile for a while after that. It's kind freaky. It freaked me out in Mannequin (when I was little) just the idea that Emmy could be chopped up by that thing. :lol: So, I can imagine what it would do to someone if they'd seen the real thing.

I think it may be possible that Ryan knows he's never been Eric's favorite person and maybe he kind of expected Eric to react the way he did. However its different with Calleigh. I think Ryan felt that Calleigh was one of his best friends and maybe he's hurt that she wouldn't hear him out and she's probably also hurt that he wouldn't confide in her... that is if she doesn't know what really happened. I'm thinking though that Horatio probably told the both of them what was going on.

That said, he didn't really seem all that different to me in this episode. He seemed fairly normal. And his interactions with his team members were normal to me as well. Maybe he and Cal didn't joke around with each other this time because the case may have shaken them up. I mean, you the remains of a person in a wood chopper, I wouldn't think that a person would smile for a while after that. It's kind freaky. It freaked me out in Mannequin (when I was little) just the idea that Emmy could be chopped up by that thing. :lol: So, I can imagine what it would do to someone if they'd seen the real thing.

You bring up some good points, I agree!

Lol! I would love for a love interest to be brought in for Ryan, just hope she won't be trouble like Erica was!

I too agree with Hollyyo,Ryan does look sadder.Perhaps he's being reflective,a little withdrawn, which would be normal after what he's been through.

I thought Ryan seemed pretty distracted and not quite himself.

Perhaps he's thinking of his lack of screen time,which is really irritating(too me anyway)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back