• Wolfe Gang

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Our Favorite Dust Monkey

Votes: 19 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't think Ryan talked as much as he usually does in the latest episode. There were moments where the camera panned on him but he didn't say anything, even though it felt like he should. :confused:

Maybe you are looking too much into it? I don't know. I really didn't notice, he seemed to do his job like normal to me.

I didn't notice either. It all seemed normal to me. And the scene he had with Eric where Eric was teasing him seemed nice and playful like they were never mad at each other. :lol:

I didn't think Ryan talked as much as he usually does in the latest episode. There were moments where the camera panned on him but he didn't say anything, even though it felt like he should. :confused:
I notice that too, i thoght "why he don't say something". I don't know, i have feeling that he should say more... When Calleigh ask him show photos he did it quite, even didn't said "will do", "of course" or something like that. For me it looks odd :wtf:

I thought the exact same thing!! I think I may have posted it on the episode thread but I really don't remember....you read my mind! AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

Just kidding. But hey, great minds think alike!

Thanks for the caps, Fallen. :) It's so weird about his shirt. In some of the caps it looks orange but in others it looks red. Maybe it's a mood shirt. Changes color with his mood. Orange for neutral and red for mad? :lol:

Thanks for the caps, Fallen. :) It's so weird about his shirt. In some of the caps it looks orange but in others it looks red. Maybe it's a mood shirt. Changes color with his mood. Orange for neutral and red for mad? :lol:

You're very welcome! And :lol: at the mood shirt comment!

Incase anyone needs it, the password for the caps album is: flackdonflack :)

Thanks Kristine- It looks orange to me. Is his hair shorter? Looked hot, whatever.

So was there no mention of Ryan's torture ordeal at all? I suppose I knew that'd happen but I kinda hoped there would be something....... No mention at all??!

Thanks Kristine- It looks orange to me. Is his hair shorter? Looked hot, whatever.

So was there no mention of Ryan's torture ordeal at all? I suppose I knew that'd happen but I kinda hoped there would be something....... No mention at all??!

You're welcome! Nope, no mention. Like nothing happened. A serious beatdown for poor Ryan and no mention whatsoever. Typical....:shifty:

First time i thought it was red shirt, but then i decide it was bright orange. It's changes because of light... maybe, i don't know. I like mood version more :lol:

You're welcome! Nope, no mention. Like nothing happened. A serious beatdown for poor Ryan and no mention whatsoever. Typical....:shifty:

I wonder if it will ever be mentioned again? At least there was no bad feelings between them all. I hate it when people are being nasty to Ryan!
The outfit does look like the one in You may now kill the Bride- but that shirt did look more red. Wasn't there tie-dye t-shirts that changed colour? Maybe this top works like that :)

Thanks for the capssssssss!!!!!!!!!!

It was times like these when I wondered about him.... http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v73/lennongurl/CSI%20Miami%20Chip%20Tuck/?action=view&current=2009-04-14_130909.jpg

Sorry, don't know how to do just word links...

I know I'm kinda taking these pictures out of context, but it almost looks like there's a trace of sadness there.

Well, Ryan Wolfe always kinda looks like that, but still.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v...ck/?action=view&current=2009-04-14_131451.jpg

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v...ck/?action=view&current=2009-04-14_132043.jpg

This one's just funny.
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v...ck/?action=view&current=2009-04-14_132136.jpg

Thank for the caps Kristine! I'm still seeing red, although it is lighter than the shirt from You May Now Kill the Bride. :lol:

Thanks for the caps Kristine!:)
the color of his shirt a bit resembles to a grapefruit for me at least, it is redish orange..anyways he looked hot in it.
Or maybe the You May Now Kill the Bride-shirt just got washed out too many times:p
but the idea of the mood color shirt is the best:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back