• Wolfe Gang

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Our Favorite Dust Monkey

Votes: 19 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's from You May Now Kill the Bride. It must be the TV. Or my eyesight. :lol: But that picture is the colour red I saw tonight.

Well that's from You May Now Kill the Bride. It must be the TV. Or my eyesight. :lol: But that picture is the colour red I saw tonight.

Ohhhh ok. Was wondering how you got caps already, lol!

Ok, I just rewatched the Ryan parts and it's really hard to tell. Maybe it's orangish-red?? Sometimes it seems really orange and I noticed a lot of orange tonight, don't they usually color coordinate to some extent?

Ohhhh ok. Was wondering how you got caps already, lol!

Ok, I just rewatched the Ryan parts and it's really hard to tell. Maybe it's orangish-red?? Sometimes it seems really orange and I noticed a lot of orange tonight, don't they usually color coordinate to some extent?

Yeah, it could be a mix of the two colors. At first I thought red, but then looked harder at tv and it looked orange. :lol: And they do color coordinate a lot. :lol:

Can anyone tell me what kind of cell phone Ryan carries? I first noticed it in Cyber-lebrity and then in both Resurrection and Wolfe in Sheep's Clothing.

Thanks!

I think it has changed a few times. Not sure, but think right now it's a Samsung Eternity. But I might be wrong....
Most recently, I thought it was a samsung instinct:
http://www.itechnews.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/samsung-instinct-sprint.jpg

Thanks!!!

I found a picture of jon running!!!! here!!!!
Wolfe4life

Wow! Even running and sweaty he is pretty hot!

I found a picture of jon running!!!! here!!!!
Wolfe4life

HAHAHAHAHA.....I don't know why, but that picture is just funny to me.

1. It looks like he's a totally random place in Randomville, USA.
2. Pictures of people running always look funny because it looks like they're posing.
3. The look on his face...lol....Either he just looks really pissed when he runs, was listening to some angry emo song, or was really confused as to why paparazzi were taking pictures of someone from CSI: Miami....

Anyway, compared to season 6, last night was a milestone for Ryan screen time, so I was pretty pleased.

I saw an orange shirt.

Would have been better if there was no jacket....

I almost blinked though the Ryan scenes....but it was nice to see him working with Calleigh. Though showing the two making up would have been a great edition, use that instead of the dizzying camera angles and editing.

I didn't think Ryan talked as much as he usually does in the latest episode. There were moments where the camera panned on him but he didn't say anything, even though it felt like he should. :confused:

I didn't think Ryan talked as much as he usually does in the latest episode. There were moments where the camera panned on him but he didn't say anything, even though it felt like he should. :confused:

Maybe you are looking too much into it? I don't know. I really didn't notice, he seemed to do his job like normal to me.

Maybe you are looking too much into it? I don't know. I really didn't notice, he seemed to do his job like normal to me.

Maybe, but I wasn't really looking for anything. I had already heard there was no fallout before I tuned in for the episode. No fallout! Who would have guessed? It's probably just nothing. A hyperactive camera man, maybe.

Maybe, but I wasn't really looking for anything. I had already heard there was no fallout before I tuned in for the episode. No fallout! Who would have guessed? It's probably just nothing. A hyperactive camera man, maybe.

:lol: Hyperactive camera man, I like that! I'm so ticked off about the no fallout. That's just not realistic! :scream:

I would hope TPTB are saving it for the end of the season, if so, I suppose it would be smart on their part to keep things below the radar between E/C and Ryan...

Haha, Luf, I'd have to agree! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back