Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
MJ, those captions are hysterical. :guffaw:

Yay, we have a name! :D Even though it's not the one I voted for. (I voted for superhero lol). I think we should have had an option that was something about how Ryan's a mini-H. :lol: j/k

Yay, we have a name! :D Even though it's not the one I voted for. (I voted for superhero lol). I think we should have had an option that was something about how Ryan's a mini-H. :lol: j/k

Well, at the rate we are spreading the Ryan/Jon love around in here we will have another new thread in no time flat! :lol:
Maybe you can sneak your idea in the next poll.

But Ryan has kind of started becoming like a mini-H hasn't he?
I never really noticed it before :)

Well, at the rate we are spreading the Ryan/Jon love around in here we will have another new thread in no time flat! :lol:
Maybe you can sneak your idea in the next poll.

But Ryan has kind of started becoming like a mini-H hasn't he?
I never really noticed it before :)
Do you wonder if the mini-H thing may be the seed of another story arc maybe in another season or so?

:thumbsup: Yay to officially becoming the Wolfe Pack.

Holly,that commentary is on season 5 DVD.

Woops! I knew that. I don't know why I put 6... Probably because I was in a rush trying to finish the post before the teacher locked the computers ha...

I don't know.Maybe Ryan will start wearing sunnies and the same color suit week after week.
Nooooo, don't curse us! I happen to be a fan of Ryan's many colours... but not the ties.
:lol: I like Ryan's many colors too and some of the ties. I was just trying to come up with something for upcoming seasons.Don't you wonder what the writers and TPTB have coming for the characters?

Of course. But my mind has a hard time reaching past 7.20 right now. xD I can't wait for that episode. But beyond that yea, who knows. Especially since many people think Ryan's sort of a mini-H (even though I don't see it much *shrug*). I would never want it to be something stupid like, Oh em gee, Ryan's Horatio's other much older secret son he doesn't know about! But maybe they could do something with that line "It's in his blood", even though I think it was mentioned that that was an ad lib from David Caruso. Doesn't mean they can't use it. And not necessarily that Horatio is related in any way, I still think that'd be dumb, but some other way to incorporate Ryan's family.

Does anyone else wonder what Ryan's family life as a kid was like? (Even though technically he's a character and therefore has no family life unless a story says he does.) For some reason I always thought of him as having a single dad, and a sister. I dunno why I always think of the single dad thing, it just comes to mind. :confused:

Of course. But my mind has a hard time reaching past 7.20 right now. xD I can't wait for that episode. But beyond that yea, who knows. Especially since many people think Ryan's sort of a mini-H (even though I don't see it much *shrug*). I would never want it to be something stupid like, Oh em gee, Ryan's Horatio's other much older secret son he doesn't know about! But maybe they could do something with that line "It's in his blood", even though I think it was mentioned that that was an ad lib from David Caruso. Doesn't mean they can't use it. And not necessarily that Horatio is related in any way, I still think that'd be dumb, but some other way to incorporate Ryan's family.

Does anyone else wonder what Ryan's family life as a kid was like? (Even though technically he's a character and therefore has no family life unless a story says he does.) For some reason I always thought of him as having a single dad, and a sister. I dunno why I always think of the single dad thing, it just comes to mind. :confused:
I often thought the "It's in his blood" line could be used also for some type of story.
You're right,I don't want to even think someone would come up with Ryan being Horatio's son.
As far as Ryan's family,I did picture both parents and a brother.
I hope episode 7.20 is really exciting and will be a great story for Ryan.

Ryan said in one ep that his parents were leaving him their lawnmower, so I assume his parents are together.

Maybe Horatio could have a brother or sister he didn't know about (after the way his dad treated his mom, it's possible he had cheated on her as well) and that person could be one of Ryan's parents, so Ryan would be H's nephew rather than his son. :lol: That would be funny, but no... I can't see it happening.

Anyway, here's a little something I made.

ryansprmnicon.jpg

I pictured a mean dad or something but a single dad like luf said.

I don't know. He's done some pretty jerky/aggressive things that have made me think that there's a deeper reason behind it. Sometimes he'll do things that are so nice, or be kinda funny, but others he slams people up against the wall and explodes.

Hence, my fanfic. :)

Edit: I figured the lawnmower line could just be something he just...said to be cute.

BAHA that super Ryan picture is hilarious.

and the line about "It's in his blood.": They used it again when he got re-hired, so maybe they'll bring up a reason for it?

Last edited:
Hm...I never really thought about what Ryan's family life was like.
I remember the whole deal with the lawnmower like GregNickRyanFan mentioned, so I always assumed both of his parents were in the picture. But I could definetely see him having a sibling (either a brother or sister, doesn't really matter).
I don't see him being related to Horatio though. That'd be a little awkward.

By the way, I love the picture of Super Ryan! :lol:

Super Ryan looks good GNRF.

Perhaps Ryan comes from a dysfunctional home,that may be the reason for some of his behavior,or maybe it's just from having a stressful life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back