• Wolfe Gang

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe some fans don't know he is left handed because he doesn't wear his watch on his right wrist like most left handed people do.
I've always wondered why that was. Wouldn't it be hard to write with this big bulky watch on the same wrist? :confused: Oh well. I think I probably noticed with the gun, or in Just Murdered, since he's sitting at a desk writing for the entire episode. :lol:

I was thinking that too when I saw his watch on his left wrist. At least he wears his gun on his left, Flack on NY is left-handed and wears his gun on his right which confuses me.
Maybe he grabs it like a sword? :lol:
It may be preference.My sister is left handed and does some things with her right hand also.I have noticed her curling her hair and talking on the phone using her right hand.

I'm right handed but I vaccuum with my left. :lol: Yea that could be why too. I personally like the sword option though. ;) You know how cool that would look?!

I agree, the gun thing is probably a preference.
We have to wear gun holsters with plastic guns in my Criminal Justice class.
My partner is left handed and she wears her gun on her right side too. She says it's easier to reach across her body to grab it then it is to pull it up off the left side.

Or maybe Ryan just always wanted to be a pirate when he grew up...
Aye mateys! :lol:

I agree, the gun thing is probably a preference.
We have to wear gun holsters with plastic guns in my Criminal Justice class.
My partner is left handed and she wears her gun on her right side too. She says it's easier to reach across her body to grab it then it is to pull it up off the left side.

That's funny about the pirate. In an interview Jon stated when he was shot in the eye with that nail gun, that he asked if he could wear an eye patch like a pirate.

Last edited:
That's funny about the pirate. In an interview Jon stated when he was shot in the eye with that nail gun, that he asked if he could wear an eye patch like a pirate.[/quote]

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:I can't imagine him in Pirate clothes. Oh wait, there it is! The image finally popped into my head. :lol: Aww, he's cute. The black and white striped shirt, the pirate hat and patch. He doesn't have a bird though. Weird. :lol: Sorry, I'm in a strange mood for some reason. I can definitely see him saying "Arg, mateys." :lol:

Anyway, I knew Jon was left-handed, but it didn't know which Ryan was. :)

HA...wouldn't that be weird if he just randomly showed up in an episode with a pirate costume and sounded all piratey? haha....

That's a little too random. But gosh, we're already up to 155 posts!

Not moving quite as fast as the EC thread in the shipper forum, but hey. I think we're winning over here. :) So much Ryan love to go around.

HA...wouldn't that be weird if he just randomly showed up in an episode with a pirate costume and sounded all piratey? haha....

That would be funny. Ryan would make a great pirate! Maybe they shoud do a Halloween episode where they all get called out to a crime scene and they have all been to some costume party.
Ryan as a pirate, H as Superman.... the possiblilties are endless. :)
Or....Sept 19th is talk like a pirate day....

Again.....sorry to pollute your thread with my avatar.

That would be funny. Ryan would make a great pirate! Maybe they shoud do a Halloween episode where they all get called out to a crime scene and they have all been to some costume party.
Ryan as a pirate, H as Superman.... the possiblilties are endless. :)
Or....Sept 19th is talk like a pirate day....

Again.....sorry to pollute your thread with my avatar.
Ryan a woman. :D I always thought he'd do that, just because no one would ever expect Ryan to even dress up. I want a Halloween episode now. Oh and I'm pretty sure I've seen random pictures of Jonathan dressed as a pirate for something or other.

I lurve your ava CoachMom! Just because it's Adam doesn't mean it's forbidden. Muhaha. He's very nice to look at too.

Haha Wasabi Power, I usually stare at his neck... no idea why. :wtf:

Last edited:
Coachmom, Adam is pretty much beautiful, so our thread is being brightened! :)

I notice Ryan's neck a lot too, probably because lately it seems like he moves his head all over the place whenever he talks....It looks pretty weird. *ducks from things being thrown at her*

I either look at his neck or his eyes/eyebrows. Or his changing hairstyle. That's what I normally look at on people anyway.

Ryan a woman. :D I always thought he'd do that, just because no one would ever expect Ryan to even dress up. I want a Halloween episode now. Oh and I'm pretty sure I've seen random pictures of Jonathan dressed as a pirate for something or other.

I lurve your ava CoachMom! Just because it's Adam doesn't mean it's forbidden. Muhaha. He's very nice to look at too.

Haha Wasabi Power, I usually stare at his neck... no idea why. :wtf:

~Snort~ Ryan as a woman. :lol: Now that would be funny. (Reminds me of when I used to watch Days of Our Lives and Jack used to dress up as a woman--hysterical) What kind of case would we need to see that? He's a good actor and I think it could be very amusing!

I want a Halloween episode too. Oh the possibilities.

Hollyyo said:
I notice Ryan's neck a lot too, probably because lately it seems like he moves his head all over the place whenever he talks....It looks pretty weird. *ducks from things being thrown at her*

That really bothers my husband when we watch Miami. He keeps telling me that guy needs to learn how to act or needs a new trick cause all he does is tilt his head. :lol: But it's Jonathan so I could watch him just do that and be happy though I loooove his voice. I wish hubby had that voice.

Anyways, did anyone catch Special Unit 2 on the Sci-Fi channel today? There was some sort of marathon and I had my DVR set. How many episodes of this show were there? And is it on DVD? Jonathan is too funny on them! I also love that he plays Jonathan, lol!

That really bothers my husband when we watch Miami. He keeps telling me that guy needs to learn how to act or needs a new trick cause all he does is tilt his head.
Uh oh. I hope Ryan's not becoming mini-H in every way. :eek:

:lol: He does tilt his head a lot, or like, looks down with his head but up with his eyes. That annoys me, a lot!

He does tilt his head a lot doesn't he?
Oh well, I think it's kind of cute. But after a while it's like "can't you do something else?"

I wish I would have known that Special Unit 2 was on today! I miss that show :(
By the way FallenForFlack, it had a whole 19 episodes and isn't currently available on DVD that I'm aware of.
Shame. It was such a good show.

He does tilt his head a lot doesn't he?
Oh well, I think it's kind of cute. But after a while it's like "can't you do something else?"

I wish I would have known that Special Unit 2 was on today! I miss that show :(
By the way, it had a whole 19 episodes. Shame. It was such a good show.

The last time one was on I just set the DVR to record all episodes so it automatically recorded them. I wish I had looked at my scheduled recordings so I could've let you all know! I'll have to see how many shows they did today, I'll let you know. I do like the show and I"m not into Sci-Fi. It's kind of funny and the lead guy is hot too. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back