• Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woohoo, officially the Wolfe Pack!
weeheeclap.gif

Love the captions mjszud! Must dig up more pics for you to caption they made me :guffaw:!

Love the Super Ryan pic GregNickRyanFan! Too funny and he looks good in a cape, lol!

I go to class and look at all the discussion going on. Well, I'm watching this repeat although this is probably my least favorite epi of this season so far. But hey, Ryan's in there a bit...

^ I'm not a fan of the repeat episode either.
Ryan does look good in that cape,he really does look good in anything he wears.

I would love to actually see his body in that tight material. :D :lol:

I do think both of Ryan's parents are in the picture and are together, but for some reason I just get the feeling that he's adopted. Maybe the anger issues he has comes from being bounced around from foster home to foster home until eventually finding a family that would keep him. I do think he has a brother (maybe a sister too, who knows), but at least one brother (hence the ipod niece).

I would love to actually see his body in that tight material. :D :lol:

I do think both of Ryan's parents are in the picture and are together, but for some reason I just get the feeling that he's adopted. Maybe the anger issues he has comes from being bounced around from foster home to foster home until eventually finding a family that would keep him. I do think he has a brother (maybe a sister too, who knows), but at least one brother (hence the ipod niece).
It would be nice to find out a little more about Ryan.We know he has a niece but really nothing else for sure.We don't know nuber of siblings,if adopted,youngest,etc.

Hi. I've never really popped in here but I just had to today.
I was reading about Ryan's character on wiki and I found the picture kind of funny. They have it flipped and it looks like he is a righty when we know he is a lefty.
I don't know how to edit anything on wiki but I thought I'd let you guy know so if anyone wanted to tell them they could.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryan_Wolfe

PS. Sorry for polluting your thread with my avatar. :)

Hi. I've never really popped in here but I just had to today.
I was reading about Ryan's character on wiki and I found the picture kind of funny. They have it flipped and it looks like he is a righty when we know he is a lefty.
I don't know how to edit anything on wiki but I thought I'd let you guy know so if anyone wanted to tell them they could.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryan_Wolfe

PS. Sorry for polluting your thread with my avatar. :)

Wow, that's very observant CoachMom!

I would have seen that picture and been like "mm...Ryan..." and not even paid attention to the rest of it. :lol:

I wonder if whoever put the picture on there flipped it around and left it like that just because they liked it better that way or because they wanted to see if we would notice...

It's because the picture is flipped around.

I could be totally off, but I remember that scene, and he was on the other side of the table. I hate when pictures are flipped.

haha, I wouldn't have noticed the hand thing either. :lol: I noticed they had Cal's dad's name wrong. They had Kendall, but it's KenWall. :lol: They also said that ERic's dad hired the sniper to shoot him when we don't know that's true. The sniper wouldn't tell them. In fact I believe she acted like that was definitely not the case. It was only sheer speculation that Eric's dad was behind it, nothing confirmed yet.

Yea that's annoying. Oh well, the real Ryan fans know he's left handed. ;)

Um...I actually didn't know Ryan was left handed...:wtf:
Wow, where have I been for the last 5 seasons?

But I'll never forget it now. :)
Really?! :lol: Then I definitely meant "Oh well, most real Ryan fans know he's left handed. Some just accidently miss that detail. No big deal." :p
Maybe some fans don't know he is left handed because he doesn't wear his watch on his right wrist like most left handed people do.

Yea that's annoying. Oh well, the real Ryan fans know he's left handed. ;)

Um...I actually didn't know Ryan was left handed...:wtf:
Wow, where have I been for the last 5 seasons?

But I'll never forget it now. :)
Really?! :lol: Then I definitely meant "Oh well, most real Ryan fans know he's left handed. Some just accidently miss that detail. No big deal." :p

Haha, thanks :lol:
I'm just suprised that I never notcied that before because I usually seem to be aware of those types of things. Especially when they're about my favorite character.

I think my problem is that I'm usually doing homework while watching Miami, so I'm not as observant as I should be. ;)
But the watch thing like greatfan mentioned threw me off and didn't help either.

greatfan said:
Maybe some fans don't know he is left handed because he doesn't wear his watch on his right wrist like most left handed people do.

I was thinking that too when I saw his watch on his left wrist. At least he wears his gun on his left, Flack on NY is left-handed and wears his gun on his right which confuses me.

I've always wondered why that was. Wouldn't it be hard to write with this big bulky watch on the same wrist? :confused: Oh well. I think I probably noticed with the gun, or in Just Murdered, since he's sitting at a desk writing for the entire episode. :lol:

I was thinking that too when I saw his watch on his left wrist. At least he wears his gun on his left, Flack on NY is left-handed and wears his gun on his right which confuses me.
Maybe he grabs it like a sword? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back