normal_7x06_WreckingCrew_0359-1.jpg

Love it mjszud:drool::devil:
Love your banner and avatar too.

Last edited:
Re: Ryan/Jon #21

I brought you crazy girls a gift. Hope you like! :D

normal_7x06_WreckingCrew_0359-1.jpg

:lol: Love it mjszud!!

I really wish tonight wasn't another rerun! :( Still another week until new Miami and new Ryan. How do we feed our hunger for Ryan/Jon until then??
That's amazing mjszud. :guffaw:

Last night I watched the Audio Commentary with Jonathan from Death Eminent. That fed my hunger for a while. :lol: There are so many funny parts in there. It's with Corey Miller and Larry Detwiler (one of the special effects guys) so it's pretty interesting as well. :p

One of the best parts:

Corey Miller: Why don't you tell the folks out there, Mr. Togo, how you got this job.
Jonathan: First of all, it's Mister Togo.
Corey: What did I call you?
Jonathan: Oh... Mr. Togo.

:lol:

They also mention how they think he looks like Eric Szcmanda (sp? Greg) and he says "Don't you dare."

I didn't know he did commentary on Death Eminent. Are there any other ones he does? I'll have to add that when I restart my Netflix so I can listen to Jon. *sigh* Wish I had the DVDs! Jon is so funny!

Found these caps on jonathan-togo.com of the fight scene in And They're Offed. I wasn't able to get too many from that scene when I capped it cause it went so fast. I just thought these ones were especially funny looks for Ryan. :hugegrin:

lol
poor Ryan!
how does one describe this expression?

I don't think he does them on any other ones. I have season 2-6 on DVD and I'm positive the only one is Death Eminent (obviously he wouldn't on season 2 :lol:). Adam Rodriguez and Eva La Rue do them too for season 5, I'm not sure what episodes though.

By the way, the second picture looks a little... wrong, only because the guy is behind him.

Last edited:

mjszud, awesome art:D

I had to read back a few posts, hehe, that sex face thing is funny, never thought about it, but it makes sense, I'm sure from now on I'm gonna focus on when he makes 'the sex face' :lol:

FFF, these pics cracked me up:guffaw: very well capped moments for sure:D the more I look at the last the more thoughts I get - it looks like he's dancing and just got lost in the choreography:p but the fighting scene is still a favourite one.

Love the icon, MJ.

Fallen, the expressions in those caps... haha. That first one looks like he's having a screaming match with that guy. :lol: The third one it looks like he's saying "oh man, you just messed everything up. It took me over an hour to organize all my cds and movies in alphabetical order by genre. Now I have to do it all over again." :lol:

Stee, nice sig. :lol:

What season is "Death Eminent"? I only have 3 and 4 on DVD so far.

Ha, those pictures are hilarious FallenForFlack!
I like the second one the best :lol:

I didn't know Jon did the commentary for an episode. I'll bet he did a wonderful job.
Shame I only have seasons 1-3 though :(

Found these caps on jonathan-togo.com of the fight scene in And They're Offed. I wasn't able to get too many from that scene when I capped it cause it went so fast. I just thought these ones were especially funny looks for Ryan. :hugegrin:

lol
poor Ryan!
how does one describe this expression?

Oh my God!! :guffaw::guffaw:
That just gave me the biggest giggle fit. I call the 3rd one "I think I just s*it myself". :D

Oh wait, I have more, haha.
The first one: "GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME - I'm OCD"
Second: "Ahhhwww Duuude, NOT THERE"
Heheee

Glad you girls enjoyed the icon. :p

The caps are pretty funny FallenForFlack, the comments are even funnier.
I'll add to watch Death Eminent with commentary to my to do list this weekend.

Last edited:
Hi everyone! Just wanted to let you know that I've gone ahead and changed the title of the thread to the Wolfe Pack since it's the obvious winner in poll. :)

So we are all offically the Wolfe Pack now!
Congrats everyone :D

And your captions for those pictures are really funny mjszud :lol:

HAHAHAHA How come it's always when I'm in class that I see funny pictures like that? LOL... Those faces are priceless...hahahaha...

The last one looks like he's hysterically crying.

I keep meaning to get season 6 on DVD. Mainly for that commentary ha. Every time I see an interview or something with him he's always saying something funny, so I can't imagine a whole 45 minutes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back