• Wolfe Gang

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
95. In the spirit of fairness, if one hott CSI is in a towel, the same must be true for the other!

94. Suits and skinny ties are making a sexy come back.

93. If you're the russian mob...be prepared for a beat down curtesy of Mr. Wolfe!

91.) Wearing a tie in a high speed foot chase after a suspect who tried to burn you down in an attic is a good work out. And it's formal!

Good idea, I'll see if I can come up with anything!

90. Lefties are now officially hot.

89. T-shirt + leather jacket + jeans= total hotness!

88. Who needs shades when you've got beautiful eyes like that.

Wasabi Power love the new banner!

86. Scruffiness never looked so hot! (a la the epi he's working at the firing range)

I remember that pic Wasabi Power, it is weird! It's also from the group with him doing the robot. :lol:

^ Wow, I didn't realize there was that much of a difference between the two of them

79. Who says sweater vests are just for nerds?
;)

Okay, I figure you all will want to here this. My parents and I just got back from a vacation to Miami about a week ago. In one of those "small world" moments, we met a couple staying at our hotel who live near us, in Rockland, MA (I live about an hour away.)

I showed up after my parents had been talking to this couple a while and when I approached my mother immediately said, "What's the name of that actor that plays Ryan on CSI: Miami?" I was obviously very confused as to why she'd ask. When I said "Jonathan Togo" the woman of the couple my parents had been talking to was like "that's him! The Togos."

I was like :wtf:. Turns out, this couple actually knows the Togo family. The couple said they were more familiar with Jonathan's parents than with him, but they knew that he was an actor on the show. And apparently, back in the day, their son went to high school with Jon.

It was uber crazy. I mean, small world right? What are the chances that I meet a couple that knows a star from CSI: Miami in Miami? It was weird but cool. I asked the woman about Jon but she said she didn't really know him well. She said his parents were a very nice couple though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back