• Wolfe Gang

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's definitely cool. And yes, I go around to anyone who will listen (which is not very many at this point) and tell them "I know a woman who knows the mother of Jonathan Togo." Even though I talked to the woman once and I can't even remember her name. :lol:

you're awesome MaddyAnn thanks for sharing with us! I love having a small world it's really cool and hey it could happen to anyone. Wonder how we are going to react to see Jon in person?:drool:

78. Smart and hot while scratching their eyebrows when they think!

Wow! That's sweet. it really is a small world. I think my aunt got stuck in an elevator with David Letterman once, my sister saw Kevin Cosner pick up a pizza one time, and she also goes to school with Bill Cosby's daughter something or other. Imagine that!

77. Being OCD is a good way to impress Horatio Caine.

My mom was in a car accident with Rick James in his limo in Buffalo once. Ahaha.

76) Constant references to "when I was in patrol" can get annoying. (I'm sorry I can only think of bad things... :lol:)

^ luf,you get annoyed to easily,there haven't been that many references to Ryan being in patrol.
75 One or two buttons open on your shirt is extra sexy.

:eek: He's always saying "when I was in patrol". I swear, it's not just me.

74) If two of your co-workers ask you if you're too scared to see the ME, don't go!

Whoa I just figured out we can delete our posts. I never even knew that! Not that I have anything to delete.

Wait, we can delete our posts?! How?

73. NEVER TOUCH THE COFFIN!
72. Watch out for Blowfish poison.

Ryan making reference to patrol is okay. Natalia makes references to when she worked for the feds just as much.

^ Haha those ones are good. I just clicked on Edit and then Advanced... but maybe it's because my rank went up a few days ago. I have no clue, I just noticed it there now. :lol:

Holy crap triple post! Good thing the delete button is there now. ;)

Maybe I only notice the bad things, and then I think it happens more than it does... oh well.

And yea I did. Wow!

71) Taking a few pictures with your cell phone could eventually save your ass.

67. Parents do not exist.

66. T-shirts must always be worn TIGHTLY.

65. Nieces must be spoiled. Rotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back