Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to see Jon on a talk show!
I'd actually have to watch it. And that's saying something, because I don't actually like them all that much.

I agree Ellen would be a good one because the two of them are such goof offs. :lol:

Ok, I haven't seen the extended promo yet. But then again I'm not watching CBS. Maybe I should stay away from spoilers cause it makes me all nuts! :lol:

I don't know if anyone on here uses yahoo messenger but I chat with a few girls on there from the Ward and always welcome chatting to friends especially those who love Ryan/Jon! So if you are on feel free to IM me sometime! :)

I agree shirtless would be good for all of us Jon/Ryan fans. I hope the powers that be also make sure to try and be consistent with the storylines...some reason I think thats asking too much.

I cant wait for tomorrow and for ep 21 I have been wondering where rick went...I kind of miss him not causing trouble for our team. Granted they are making enough trouble for themselves it will be nice to see the rickster.

Good grief! I can't believe we're already up to almost 800 posts. Didn't we just start this thread like two weeks ago? :lol: You all posted a lot over the weekend while I was out of town. :lol:

Stetler is supposed to be in episode 721 which is entitled Nip/Chuck

nwolfson22, welcome to the thread. You can edit your posts for up to 24hrs after posting it (that way you don't have to make a whole new post). :)

Love the pictures FallenForFlack

I'm hoping the same.I did wonder if we could dare hope for two episodes of good Ryan time,could that really happen?

I think that it could happen. It's a reward for suffering through all those episodes with little to no Ryan in them.
We've all behaved really good lately, right? :lol:

Argh. I'm in class. I don't want people to see me looking at 5 different pics of the same person hahaha... I will look at them later though. :)

We should start a thread to put Togo on talk shows. But I kinda doubt that has anything to do with CSI:Miami's version of TPTB.

Love the pictures FallenForFlack

I'm hoping the same.I did wonder if we could dare hope for two episodes of good Ryan time,could that really happen?

I think that it could happen. It's a reward for suffering through all those episodes with little to no Ryan in them.
We've all behaved really good lately, right? :lol:
We all have been really good considering the suffering we have had to endure. We deserve a really ,really big pay off.

I was thinking, since we're all very excited about tonight, we would play a top 100 game about Ryan to tide us over.

So I present..."Everything I learned from CSI Miami I learned from watching Ryan Wolfe!"

I'll start us off and see what happens! :)

100. Yes, that is hot!

99. Nail guns are bad...especially in the eye! (ouch!)

98. Even with OCD...You! Yes YOU! Can be a CSI!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back