• Wolfe Gang

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked what Vegas did with Nick, like, after Grave Danger, that he showed some little signs of feeling uncomfortable when he had to go underground... I think that would be cool.

But I agree, I wouldn't really like them to just go on with everyday business.... well, we'll see... As long as it is convincing :)

I liked what Vegas did with Nick, like, after Grave Danger, that he showed some little signs of feeling uncomfortable when he had to go underground... I think that would be cool.

But I agree, I wouldn't really like them to just go on with everyday business.... well, we'll see... As long as it is convincing :)

Yeah, I liked how they handled that too.
It was subtle, but hinted at everything just enough to let us know that it had affected Nick and made him uncomfortable or whatever.

That's the problem I think: we want them to make it so that we know something has happened, but we don't want them to overdo it. There's a balance in there that needs to be met.
Because they could make it so that Ryan becomes like a nutcase after this :lol: But they wouldn't do that. Would they...?

After a major event there is always some sort of implications cause, therefore Ryan is going to be off from his normal joking self. And as much as that will slow things because his humor really helps lighten moods, it's going to have to be done. Hopefully for once TPTB won't just skip over this vital step in the healing process.

I hope they do something. Nothing huge like, make him a wreck, but little things maybe.

Props to you Starzsgirl, loving the avatar!

i found promotional pics from SU2:

On the background
Serious
Isn't he sweet?

Thanks for the pics, Orla!

I love looking at pics from SU2. But it's amazing how much younger he looks in these. Well maybe not amazing since they were several years ago. :lol: But I really do like that adorakable look on him at times. Although the serious looks is great too. Well okay..ALL his looks are great.

But I agree, I wouldn't really like them to just go on with everyday business.... well, we'll see... As long as it is convincing

I think handling this like they did with Nick would be perfect. You can't just resume life normally. While you have to get back to every day life, your reactions and feelings will not be back to normal for some time. If they don't do that, then I will be a bit annoyed.

After a major event there is always some sort of implications cause, therefore Ryan is going to be off from his normal joking self. And as much as that will slow things because his humor really helps lighten moods, it's going to have to be done. Hopefully for once TPTB won't just skip over this vital step in the healing process.

I hope his joking isn't completely gone. I can see him using it as a defense mechanism. I'd like to see him joke around with someone as if nothing had happened. But then we see him turn around with the smile disappearing and see how he's really feeling.

TPTB may skip over it for now,and then use it later.But you're right,it is a vital process.Hopefully Ryan's sense of humor doesn't disappear for an extended period of time.

Thanks for the pics Orla,they are adorable.

OK, hate to be a lamer, but what does TPTB stand for??

It stands for The Powers That Be. Basically, whoever has control over something (in this case, the show). Writers, producers, whoever.

I had to look it up, don't worry. :)

Wow, every time I see those SU2 pictures or even S3 pictures he looks younger and younger...

OK, hate to be a lamer, but what does TPTB stand for??

It stands for The Powers That Be. Basically, whoever has control over something (in this case, the show). Writers, producers, whoever.

I had to look it up, don't worry. :)

Wow, every time I see those SU2 pictures or even S3 pictures he looks younger and younger...
Thanks, Hollyyo! :)

I was just watching Raging Cannibal on the CSi: Miami website, I love Ryan in that episode. He's hilarious.

BEST QUOTES:
Ryan brandishes his badge at the Russian Fighter:

Fighter: Those badges are no good in here.
Ivan Sarnoff: Jason! Go cool down.
Ryan: Yeah, go cool down.

Ivan Sarnoff: I tried to help him when he fell down.
Ryan: You helped him into a dumpster after you beat him to death.

Haha!

Last edited:
I'm going to guess that's either from the finale or the episode before. Sad we have to wait THAT LONG for a t-shirt! But it's better than none.....next season shirtless?

It can happen.

We can make it happen.

:)

The power of our minds, man. We can do it. Let's call Oprah.

I still want Jonathan on Ellen. Or, like, SNL. That would be amazing.

I can see Jonathan on Ellen because both of them are so funny and it will be interesting to see that. Anyway to request Jonathan to the show?:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back