Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
AARJHJRHAHOIUFHOASIAGGGHHH!!!!

Why do we have to wait two more days! Just let us see it NOW CBS!!!

We've been waiting sooo LONG for Ryan to have an episode about him and his hot self!

Edit: OMG you guys....if you have a facebook, search for Jonathan Togo in the thing and someone (probably not him, but still) has their profile pic of him like, behind the scenes with people putting duct tape on him! Ha...it's actually kinda funny.

I requested to be friends with the person anyway. Maybe they have more spoilery pictures haha...

Last edited:

We've been waiting sooo LONG for Ryan to have an episode about him and his hot self!

Edit: OMG you guys....if you have a facebook, search for Jonathan Togo in the thing and someone (probably not him, but still) has their profile pic of him like, behind the scenes with people putting duct tape on him! Ha...it's actually kinda funny.

I requested to be friends with the person anyway. Maybe they have more spoilery pictures haha...
THANK YOU!
Im going to find those pics if I cannnn

Maybe you post them here? :rolleyes: Not everyone have facebook, i hear about this site first time :confused:

I found it! that picture looks really cool. Hopefully anyone here is brave enough to get a friend request from him (I'm am soo nervous to do because i'm excitedly jumping up and down:lol:). I tried to get the picture here but it's not workin:(

Last edited:

moz-screenshot.jpg

I found it! that pic looks really cool. Hopefully anyone here is brave enough to get a friend request from him (I'm am soo nervous to do because i'm excitedly jumping up and down:lol:).
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

Haha, I requested to be friends with the person, but you never know if it's him or not. I went to the friends list to see if I could find this really obsessed girl that I see on EVERYTHING, but she wasn't there. And I noticed a lot of people from CA and NY...so I was like...um....yeah, probably not going to get accepted, but whatever, I think I'll live :)

Orla, facebook is a social networking site, kind of like myspace, but more private. You have to be "friends" with a person in order to see their profile.

Orla, facebook is a social networking site, kind of like myspace, but more private. You have to be "friends" with a person in order to see their profile.
I'm stupid, i forgot that i register here already! :alienblush::guffaw: It was years ago, i register there but never do there anything and i forgot about it:rolleyes:

Now, can someone tell me how i can find this pic or just write username that have it, pleaseeee :)

Waiting is driving me crazy, we wait so long for Ryan storyline and finally have it! *crosess fingers* i hope tptb don't disappointed us! ;)

That's cool Hollyyo. I looked it up on facebook and here's the pic, it's small but hey, for those who can't see it on facebook.

ducttape.jpg

I wonder if that is really him. The list of his friends seems legit enough. A few had CBS as their network or whatever. I requested an add too. LOL! Let's see if anyone gets it. :lol:

Haha, that's a funny picture :lol:
I like the look on his face.

Thanks for posting it FallenForFlack, I don't have a facebook. :)
Good luck with the adds everyone.

The more I think about it, the more I think it's most likely real. Which makes me think he probably won't add any of us, unless any of you know him personally. :)

I can go ahead and tell you all the myspace ones are fake though hahaha...

I wonder what inspires people to do that kind of thing....weirdos...

If I was any kind of celebrity, I would never have a MySpace or Facebook. And if I suddenly got famous I'd delete all of mine. :lol: So I'm always very doubtful whenever someone comes across a Facebook or MySpace of a celebrity. You never know though.

That's still a funny picture, and it's from the upcoming episode. :lol:

I asked for a friend request on facebook too. I want to be accepted now!! But idk. I'm trying to find that pic somewhere else on the internet but I'm having a hard time..:(

Ok. So I have a bit of a nitpick here. I am watching Going Ballistic right now. We found out this year (in Wrecking Crew) that Ryan is afraid of heights right? No big deal as I have a very healthy fear of heights myself :) but.......
In this episode Ryan is standing mere feet from a broken out window about 7-9 stories up looking down at the crime scene. I'm sorry but I would NEVER be that close to a window, that high up. Especially one that is broken out.
So what's the deal? Is he really afraid of heights or did they just throw that in during Wrecking Crew? I can't remember seeing him high up before or since.
/nitpick... :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back