Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Blushes*

Maybe I overexagerated a bit...but I have seen the promo a lot:guffaw:. When you're a college student and you happen to be on You Tube at 2 am because you don't have homework and nothing better to do, you watch things. :shifty:

I just hope I'll get to see it on Monday, I think my job may force me to work. :( :scream:

That is so true! Haha I must have watched that promo...30 times.

I like to pause it right before Ryan says his thing. Then I watch it and rewatch that part. :lol: When Ryan gets knocked out or whatever and he's lying on the ground he looks weird with his tie all crooked like that!
Haha, That's what I do! Yes, his tie is all funny, but I feel so bad when that guy hits him because Ryan's all lalala doing his thing then just gets clocked. :lol:

That is so true! Haha I must have watched that promo...30 times.

I like to pause it right before Ryan says his thing. Then I watch it and rewatch that part. :lol: When Ryan gets knocked out or whatever and he's lying on the ground he looks weird with his tie all crooked like that!
Haha, That's what I do! Yes, his tie is all funny, but I feel so bad when that guy hits him because Ryan's all lalala doing his thing then just gets clocked. :lol:
I feel bad for Ryan too,he never even saw it coming.
It would have looked strange if Ryan's tie stayed straight as he fell.
Poor Ryan:(

POOR RYAN:
2d918uc.jpg

FallenForFlack, first pic from 2007 and second was taken in april 2008. Pic with Justin was in "guess who" category, many people said that it was Jonathan Togo, but one girl said it was Jake Gyllenhaal :D
I love this pic from season 6, so sexy :drool::drool:

Thanks for the info. Orla_Dark! :lol: at the Jake Gyllenhaal comment. I think Jonathan's much better looking.

Which episode is that cap from in season 6? I can't place it.

I know you all have seen this one before, infact, someone on here showed it to me I believe. Anyhow, doesn't this kid look like he could be Jonathan's son though? And Jonathan in that blue :drool:

jonathantogoad.jpg

Aww, what a cute pic!

POOR RYAN:
2d918uc.jpg

He doesn't look bad in that pic. There are some where he is bleeding, he just looks so bad. I hope he gets back at the guy who beats him up

^ Isn't it though? :D

My sister and I were watching CSI:NY last night, and I had walked in the other room during the commercial break to get a drink. The Miami promo came on.
And all I heard was my sister scream "Oh my gosh! What are they doing to Ryan?!?"
:lol:
It was kind of funny, I didn't know she cared so much. But now she's all worked up about what's going to happen.

^ Isn't it though? :D

My sister and I were watching CSI:NY last night, and I had walked in the other room during the commercial break to get a drink. The Miami promo came on.
And all I heard was my sister scream "Oh my gosh! What are they doing to Ryan?!?"
It was kind of funny, I didn't know she cared so much. But now she's all worked up about what's going to happen.
I've heard that reaction,or something similar from people who claim they aren't Ryan fans,strange huh?

Deep down, everyone secretly loves Ryan.

:guffaw:It's so true!

Deep down, everyone secretly loves Ryan.
I think so too.

I agree I mean...how can you hate this?
1. http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f8/dommis04/Matthew2.jpg
or this...
2. http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f8/dommis04/Matthew4.jpg
and espeically this...
3. http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f8/dommis04/RWcrotchshot.jpg
:drool::drool::drool:

I don't mean to state the obvious but...FOUR DAYS TILL 7.19!!!:)

How can anyone look at that face and not love it?

LOL crotchshot, :guffaw:
SO CLOSE TO 7.19!! Biggest countdown of my life...EVER. Except for maybe 7.20...

LOL! Too funny! I think I posted that one a week or so ago. I do love that shot!

I'm getting anxious for 7.19 and 7.20 now. It'll be a long weekend! How about everyone share their favorite Ryan pic/cap and tell us why? We need to have some Ryan therapy till Monday!!

I'll take you up on that! I haven't done show and tell since kindergarten!
I LOVE:
http://i42.tinypic.com/2nhoz10.jpg
from Power Trip.
His smile is too cute. And who can deny that the way Ryan as a character interacts with children?! He's too adorable. I...also love a man who loves a Subaru.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back