• Wolfe Gang

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that one too Wasabi Power! I think he's great with children in all the times we've seen him interact. Remember that episode he took on the cop for that boy? (Even though the kid was guilty and was playing Ryan.) And Monday night with the young kid at the airport. :)

I love that one too Wasabi Power! I think he's great with children in all the times we've seen him interact. Remember that episode he took on the cop for that boy? (Even though the kid was guilty and was playing Ryan.) And Monday night with the young kid at the airport. :)
I knowww! I think Ryan actually has a niece (Calleigh mentioned it in season 4's Deathpool 100.) so I think that's where he gets it from. It's too bad we haven't gotten to see any of Ryan's relatives, like his niece or uncle Ron.

Thanks for coming to the thread to post those NypdFlackie! Jonathan is just hilarious! He would be so much fun to hang out with. Love that first picture!

Oh, yeah. I think Jon is way more laid back and relaxed than Ryan is.
But Ryan being overly goofy would just be weird I think, serious suits him well most of the time.

Anyway, I love the pictures NypdFlackie :)

BAHA that picture with the swords is hilarious...

I like that one from Power Trip. I think they told him to act like it was his kid, so he made a nice smile...awwww!

Oh, yeah. I think Jon is way more laid back and relaxed than Ryan is.
But Ryan being overly goofy would just be weird I think, serious suits him well most of the time.

Anyway, I love the pictures NypdFlackie :)
Now that we are accustomed to seeing Ryan serious the majority of the time,it would seem strange if we was goofy.Too bad he didn't start out a little more laid back,not necessarily goofy ,just a little loosened up.

Last edited:
I think compared to now Ryan was way more laid back when he started in season 3. Definitely not goofy, but not as serious as he is now.

My favorite cap of Ryan from an epi I really liked him in (continuing with the cap game so to speak):

Just Murdered

I agree about Ryan though. He was more laid back when he first started. He's quite the serious type since then but has had some funny spots this season so maybe he's not as stiff a character as we previously had him pegged.

I like that picture FallenForFlack. I'll have to figure out what my favorite picture of him is, then I'll post it. :lol:

Yeah, Ryan was a little more relaxed in season three then he is now.
He went from silly, to majorly serious, to slightly funny again. I guess there's hope for him yet. :)

My favorite cap of Ryan from an epi I really liked him in (continuing with the cap game so to speak):

Just Murdered

I agree about Ryan though. He was more laid back when he first started. He's quite the serious type since then but has had some funny spots this season so maybe he's not as stiff a character as we previously had him pegged.
I liked Ryan in "Just Murdered", also. I liked when he said to the wife,"Mrs so and so,the book's going to hit you too.
That is a nice cap.

Just Murdered

I liked Ryan in "Just Murdered", also. I liked when he said to the wife,"Mrs so and so,the book's going to hit you too.
That is a nice cap.

That's my favorite part of the episode greatfan! And then he winks at her. :lol: Sexy voice + a wink=:drool::drool:

Yep, Ryan was way more playful at the beginning, but I think as time went on, as trust between him and others was becoming tested, maybe he started to just lay low. A lot of people also make reference to his tranformation having to do with how he looks up to Horatio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back