• Wolfe Gang

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ROTFLMAO! I had a kicking butt dream regarding that too, but it wasn't me doing the butt kicking and being the heroine. It was someone else. ;)

HAHA I have dreams about ice storms and scooters and rainbow colored mushrooms, not stuff like this that makes sense!

I've had like three Miami dreams, but two were just H and the other one was a really creepy one where Eric was my teacher. Ugh.

Good for you who dream with Ryan, I wish I had a dream at least about Miami tonight :shifty:

Eric as a teacher?:D please no:p

I think I have to look at the caps of the last epi (thanks FFF:D) and more to have my brain focused on the task and dreaming of something nice tonight:lol:

:guffaw: You all are cracking me up! I haven't had a Ryan dream yet, just a few Flack dreams. It's time for Ryan to show up in my dreams now! (When I'm sleeping, cause he's always in my daydreams!)

HAHA I have dreams about ice storms and scooters and rainbow colored mushrooms, not stuff like this that makes sense!

I've had like three Miami dreams, but two were just H and the other one was a really creepy one where Eric was my teacher. Ugh.
LOL,rainbow colored mushrooms? Your dreams are "different".
What did Eric teach?

My first thought was "Whoa... what is she on?" :lol: But don't worry, I don't think you're on drugs... :shifty:

I'm just kidding really. Interesting dreams you have though.

I just saw the promo again (they showed it during NY) and and it was amazing the 23rd time around!! :)

Can't for the next two weeks and Jon's amazing acting!!! :)

I think I heard part of it while I was watching Criminal Minds, but I was in the kitchen so I didn't actually see it. I think I might have heard Ryan said "I'm not telling you anything", but it didn't register until a couple of seconds after the commercial was over. :lol: I was distracted by whatever it was I was doing in the kitchen. :lol:

I just saw the promo again (they showed it during NY) and and it was amazing the 23rd time around!! :)

Can't for the next two weeks and Jon's amazing acting!!! :)
Wow ,23 times.I've seen it a few times but no where near 23 times.
I hope this is an amazing episode.

LOL,rainbow colored mushrooms? Your dreams are "different".
What did Eric teach?

Yeah, I'm not on drugs I promise. All that stuff actually happened in one dream haha...I don't know. I have dreams that are like, super fantastical crazy things.

The Eric dream was just creepy. For some reason he was in my living room teaching me vocabulary words and then he locked me in my room with him. I nearly had a heart attack when I woke up, it was really freaky. So...I couldn't look at his face for a while whenever I was watching Miami.

ANYWAY, I'm off topic. I've watched the promo a ton of times too. But I've been trying to find more little things in it that I missed. I've seen a couple things, but nothing major. I just crack up when the Russian dude says the word "happen" like "heppen." I just sounds funny.

I think I heard part of it while I was watching Criminal Minds, but I was in the kitchen so I didn't actually see it. I think I might have heard Ryan said "I'm not telling you anything", but it didn't register until a couple of seconds after the commercial was over. :lol: I was distracted by whatever it was I was doing in the kitchen. :lol:
You heard right.That is what Ryan says right before he is punched.

*Blushes*

Maybe I overexagerated a bit...but I have seen the promo a lot:guffaw:. When you're a college student and you happen to be on You Tube at 2 am because you don't have homework and nothing better to do, you watch things. :shifty:

I just hope I'll get to see it on Monday, I think my job may force me to work. :( :scream:

*Blushes*

Maybe I overexagerated a bit...but I have seen the promo a lot:guffaw:. When you're a college student and you happen to be on You Tube at 2 am because you don't have homework and nothing better to do, you watch things. :shifty:

I just hope I'll get to see it on Monday, I think my job may force me to work. :( :scream:

That is so true! Haha I must have watched that promo...30 times.

*Blushes*

That is so true! Haha I must have watched that promo...30 times.

I like to pause it right before Ryan says his thing. Then I watch it and rewatch that part. :lol: When Ryan gets knocked out or whatever and he's lying on the ground he looks weird with his tie all crooked like that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back