• Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad you are all enjoying the caps! I think my favorite one is this:
fr81.jpg

Fallenfor Flack- Thanks for those caps. Yummy!

Nightrider- welcome to the thread.

I saw the promo for the next epi. Wow, I am really looking forward to these episodes. Jon is going to do so well with it.

Not sure if I should put this in spoiler tags since the promo is out now, but just in case.
I had a bad dream last night about Ryan and his kidnapping. Now that I think about it it was funny, but he was so scared in my dream! Aaw. :lol: ... I don't think he looked too scared in the promo.

Last edited:
I had a bad dream last night about Ryan and his kidnapping. Now that I think about it it was funny, but he was so scared in my dream! Aaw. :lol:
I had a dream too. In my dream,I get together with a few friends and rescue Ryan. The fight scene was probably funny because I know none of us(my friends) is capable of doing martial arts,but we were masters in my dream,we kicked butt.

I had a bad dream last night about Ryan and his kidnapping. Now that I think about it it was funny, but he was so scared in my dream! Aaw. :lol:
I had a dream too. In my dream,I get together with a few friends and rescue Ryan. The fight scene was probably funny because I know none of us(my friends) is capable of doing martial arts,but we were masters in my dream,we kicked butt.
Wow! Aha, I think we're a little over-excited for this episode. I didn't do anything in my dream except watch. :wtf:

Wow! Aha, I think we're a little over-excited for this episode. I didn't do anything in my dream except watch. :wtf:

You're right.I can hardly wait for this episode.
So you just watched huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back