• Wolfe Gang

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:I don't want to imagine him in speedos, though I'm sure Baywatch-red would suit him :lol: and yeah maybe surfing outfits...Ryan, beach, surfboard :D

I'm excited to see last night's caps, wonder if that walk is really a sexy walk or the marching luf mentioned:lol: but I suppose the epi itself wasn't that good as everyone was talking about the walk and the outfit, still I'm waiting for seeing it:)

Jonathan does have very nice legs for short or swim trunks and I read he was on the swim team in high school..mmmmmm imagine those tight little swim trunks on him..:drool:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a97/Twiztid4Togo/Image29-1.jpg

I must also mention really nice arms, and chest, and butt, though you can't see it...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a97/Twiztid4Togo/race9.jpg

....-DIES-

Yeah Orla that was a pic of him doing some time on Boston radio. I would cry if I heard his voice coming out of my car speakers. Haha!

twiztid4togo, when i see last pic i always say "It hot :drool: But where legshair???" :lol: Still hot :drool:, we should see him in Miami running every morning, we saw Calleigh, why not Ryan?

Last edited:
twiztid4togo, when i see last pic i always say "It hot :drool: But wg\here legshair???" :lol: Still hot :drool:, we should see him in Miami running every morning, we saw Calleigh, why not Ryan?

A lot of runners, swimmers, and bikers shave their legs, keeps the wind resistance down. :)

Sue!! Oh my gosh!! I <3 you for those photos! You have totally made my day!!!!! :D :drool:

Here are a few from me as well.

Love the hat in this one! :D

So cute! :bolian:

What? He shaves his legs? :eek: Are you going by just the picture? Cause you'd be hard pressed to tell from the pic.

I was answering Orla's questions about where it was, and suggesting that he might since a lot of athletes do. There were no assumptions that he shaves, mearly suggesting this could be why the leg hair isn't seen on Jon in the running photo.

I was answering Orla's questions about where it was, and suggesting that he might since a lot of athletes do. There were no assumptions that he shaves, mearly suggesting this could be why the leg hair isn't seen on Jon in the running photo.
BTW, thank you for answer :) He have good legs indeed :drool::lol:

I do love that running pic of him! He can run with me anyday! I usually don't like someone with me but Jonathan's an exception. :lol:

Here's the caps from Flight Risk all 81 of them! Enjoy! Password: flackdonflack

Oi, he DID have some chest exposure in that eppy. At least in a couple of those caps ;D
And i loved Ryan's interaction with the kid and his mom in that episode, too. He was so cute!

K, if we don't quit talking about swim suits and leg shaving I'm going to barf. I used to be on a swim team. A coed swim team. NOT a good thing....

Anyway, he looks so young in that People Mag picture!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back