• Wolfe Gang

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see anything unusual about his walk at all. Just looked to me like they slowed down the camera. Kind of how they did on Baywatch when they were running into the water with their little boogie rescue board things. :lol:

Doesn't Ryan look good tied up? Hmmm....:devil:

Can I take the fifth? ;) Although he looked good even before that. I was actually looking at his tie where he was knocked out. Thought maybe they had twisted it and that was around his neck, but it's striped so that definitely rules it out.

Wow... well I think it's a good thing no one notices the march. :lol: I still definitely don't find it sexy.

I have to see that promo!! I cant wait for these epis now!

So was last nights epi any good, Ryan wise?
I think he has a sexy walk. I love the slow-mo shots they have done of him in the past.

I'm working on caps of Ryan from last night but gotta do some stuff around the house too. Should get them up for you before 4pm EST. :)
Great,that's just the right time.I'll be a little relaxed after work(that's where I am now)I have managed to sneak a lot of time in at work today on the computer,don't tell anyone:).

Actually, I'd prefer Ryan in swim trunks. Speedos really don't look that good on most people. :lol: I could see Ryan in one of those surfing outfits (know how painted on those things look?). :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back