Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! OMG! OMG!!

Ryan parts were beautiful tonight!!! And the promo...The promo!! No doubt the next two weeks will be something that will definately please us Ryan's fans!!

*raises hand* I already watched the episode (white, drool) but I did sit there like "When's it gonna be over? I wanna see the promo." It didn't give away much, but it was the CTV one. I want to see the CBS one. xD
The CBS one showed Ryan first being knocked out,then he was shown as he was in the promo pic being punched in the face.

GAH I know! My friend told me! Damn it. I should have watched it again at 10, now I have to wait for someone to post that promo. :lol:

Oh boy, I saw the promo for next week's episode...
Now I know what you guys have been so excited for in the spoilers! :D

Anyway, Ryan looked good as always tonight. And his parts, or what I saw of them, were quite good too.

I repeat...
I am going to DIE of anticipationnn....Poor ryan! What the heck was that around his neck? Looked like a shock collar...

Oh boy, I saw the promo for next week's episode...
Now I know what you guys have been so excited for in the spoilers! :D

Anyway, Ryan looked good as always tonight. And his parts, or what I saw of them, were quite good too.
It was exciting wasn't it? I felt like I had been waiting for this promo forever.

Ryan did look good,a few buttons undone and no tie!

I see we are just jumping in excitement in here! :hugegrin: Ryan did look great tonight though the suit jacket looked like something a bellhop would wear. :rolleyes: And we got the sexy walk twice! :drool: I can't wait to cap it.

The promo looks so good, I was so excited I was ready to jump up and down! My hubby thinks I'm crazier than usual! :lol: Ryan defiantly saying "I'm not telling you anything." Go Ryan! Wow two parts/episodes, I cannot wait!

I agree with one of my friends who says Ryan marches and needs to stop it. He really does.

I thought the jacket, shoes, and pants were weird. :lol: He needs to throw the jackets away, put jeans on, and untuck the shirt... and stand up straighter.

I was thrilled to actually have Ryan show up to the scene first for a change. Seems like a lot of the time, at least earlier in the season, he wouldn't even be on screen for 15 or 20 minutes. I was very happy with the amount of screen time that he had. And after the promo for next week, I'm even more psyched for the next episode. :thumbsup:

I have to admit I love a good bit of angst, and have really been waiting for the Ryan angst. I'm getting even more excited that we're getting so close, and I'm finally really looking forward to a new episode. :) I am wondering what might be around his neck, but I think it's probably some kind of cord to keep him from moving around too much. But we'll know soon enough.

I agree with one of my friends who says Ryan marches and needs to stop it. He really does.

I thought the jacket, shoes, and pants were weird. :lol: He needs to throw the jackets away, put jeans on, and untuck the shirt... and stand up straighter.
LOL,oh come on Luf,the jacket was a little different but the pants and shoes were fine.
Marching?It was just a sexy walk.

Show of hands who is watching tonight's episode soley for the Ryan parts and the 7.19 promo?

HAHAHA :shifty: that would be me...if it wasn't for the promo I probably wouldn't have sat through the whole episode!!

AAAA this is going to be CRAZY! I can hear the squeels of fangirls already! I am going to go crazy if someone doesn't put this promo on youtube soon. I got the impression that from the promo that the thing around his neck was some sort of a rope. I don't know. We're just going to have to wait for that one.

LOL,oh come on Luf,the jacket was a little different but the pants and shoes were fine.
Marching?It was just a sexy walk.
You think so? Well, I find it a very strange and awkward way to walk. Maybe just the slo-mo makes it look worse than it is. :shifty: Unless he just can't help it, then of course, it's fine. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back