Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so sexy, isn't it?
I melt everytime i hear it, really sexy, i like this kind of voice. I like H's voice too, but Ryan voice cooler :)

Hollyyo, i know, but FallenForFlack said answer here ;)

FallenForFlack, i love his voice too, thats why i don't watch this show with translation, better don't understand somethings then don't hear his voice :D

I rarely watch the show with translation as well, I need to hear his voice, so I absolutely know what you mean:D
Never thought about that a voice can be sexy or not until now, but i must admit then, he has really sexy voice

I like his outfit in last ep, but tie, can already take this thing of? (maybe shirt too :D)

btw, Stee, i love your icon!

I agree, the tie was a bit too much I think.

But Jon does have a very sexy voice. :D

I'm glad that I speak English and don't have to worry about translated versions of the show or anything like that.
I would be weird watching Miami and hearing somebody else's voice "coming out" of Ryan's mouth...

Jon does have a very sexy voice. :D

I'm glad that I speak English and don't have to worry about translated versions of the show or anything like that.
I would be weird watching Miami and hearing somebody else's voice "coming out" of Ryan's mouth...

Don't even mention it, here Ryan's voice is so bad, that gives me the creeps everytime I hear it on tv.

Btw I have just come across pics from Rampage - where he had a tie on at the beginning when at the court, then later he got rid of that tie and unbuttoned his shirt, why can't he do that more often??? I could go with half-time tie and half-time unbuttoned shirt:)

It's weird, especially when you know actors voices. I translations not just because of actors voices, i hate that they miss some things or translate wrong. :(

Stee said:
Btw I have just come across pics from Rampage - where he had a tie on at the beginning when at the court, then later he got rid of that tie and unbuttoned his shirt, why can't he do that more often??? I could go with half-time tie and half-time unbuttoned shirt:)

Do share! You know how we love to see pics of Ryan! :hugegrin:

Dave is new, Ryan said something about hassling the new guy.

He got that line with the new guy or guy taking place of Cooper for a bit on the one episode. Almost the same thing, at least that's consisten! :lol:

That was Leo (the guy who plays on Kyle XY as Lori's new boyfriend Mark).

I wonder if Eric gives Ryan a hard time even after finding out what happened to Ryan, if Dave will come to Ryan's defense. That would be cool. Ryan needs a guy buddy.

I too love his voice. He could whisper sweet nothings into my ear any day! :D

I meant to comment on this and forgot so now I will. :)

Someone's got to notice something! In a spoiler I read Ryan's all nervous and such. If anything, someone's going to be like: "Are you gambling again?" Mrrr! This episode needs to be here now...
http://i41.tinypic.com/2hwk0zn.jpg

Oh they better not act like "Are you gambling again?" Let it go people! The gambling thing was so over done. It's not like he was Warrick, geesh!

Okay, this is not that unbuttoned shirt I talked about, but I have to share it. He should do this pose more often when wearing a shirt like this:D

image here

He got that line with the new guy or guy taking place of Cooper for a bit on the one episode. Almost the same thing, at least that's consisten! :lol:

I wonder if Eric gives Ryan a hard time even after finding out what happened to Ryan, if Dave will come to Ryan's defense. That would be cool. Ryan needs a guy buddy.

Oh yah, if Dave came in to his defense that would ROCK. GO DAVE! WHOOT!. :)

Ditto to everything,including those in spoiler GNRF.
We will need to form a line to whisper those sweet nothings.That's the stuff dreams are made of.:devil::drool:

It's weird, especially when you know actors voices. I translations not just because of actors voices, i hate that they miss some things or translate wrong. :(

That's so true,sometimes when I watch the episodes on DVD,I do it with the spanish translation on,just for fun, and it's awful,they miss half the idea.You should hear Horatio's one liners, is embarassing (I mean,more embarassing lol :devil:)
And the guy who does Ryan's voice..., not even remotely close to the hotness of the original.
He has the sexiest voice.

p.s. FallenForFlack,I can't watch your caps,it says the album is private even if I'm logged to Photobucket :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back