• Wolfe Gang

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
AHH! someone get me episode 7.20!! I need something to get my mind off failing my behind the wheel test this morning :(

I wish we hadn't known about it until like...the day before. This waiting is driving me CRAZY!!!!!
That's true.I never gave a second thought to promos, or pics or spoilers until I joined this site last May. Now, it's almost an obsession, but I love it even if it can be torture at times.

AHH! someone get me episode 7.20!! I need something to get my mind off failing my behind the wheel test this morning :(

I wish we hadn't known about it until like...the day before. This waiting is driving me CRAZY!!!!!
That's true.I never gave a second thought to promos, or pics or spoilers until I joined this site last May. Now, it's almost an obsession, but I love it even if it can be torture at times.
That's the same for me. I almost wish I never started looking at spoilers. It's almost annoying, like I don't want to obsess over them but I find myself going to the spoiler threads constantly. xD Plus knowing what happens in episodes weeks and weeks before they start bothers me, yet I still want to know! :lol:

We're just lucky all the episodes this month are new. We aren't going to have the one on Monday and then have to wait three more weeks for 7.19 and 7.20. xD

My problem with spoilers is that I refuse to read them.
So everybody is all excited and chatting about whatever is going to happen to Ryan in future episodes, and I have no clue what you're talking about.

Like this whole 7.20 deal. I don't know what's going to happen, but since y'all are excited, now I'm freaking out over whatever's going to happen! :lol:

You're so strong! xD Seriously, don't give in! It must be nice to actually be surprised when watching an episode.

I'm more nervous than excited :lol: I get a little antsy sometimes. :lol:

Anyway, I can't remember who it was, but I think it was in this thread where someone said they were having trouble getting their pics in their photobucket to go in the right order. I had that same problem and I finally figured out how to fix it. :lol:

Photobucket's default is set to have the pics listed by "newest uploads", so that the last pic uploaded is the one at the front of the album. To change this, look at the top where it says "organize" (in the album you want to organize). There's a drop down menu and you click the little arrow on the right of it and then highlight "list by filename" or whatever, then it's changed to where if you're uploading screencaps of an episode, it'll have cap 1 first in the album instead of the last cap of the last part of the episode. :) Of course I learned this too late, so I'll have to go into each CSI episode screencap page and do this, it'll take a while. :lol:

You're so strong! xD Seriously, don't give in! It must be nice to actually be surprised when watching an episode.
:lol: Thanks

It usually works out pretty good until a friend of mine comes in and goes "Guess what's going to happen on Miami next week!!!!"
Luckily (I think) she could care less about Ryan, so she really only tells me about Eric related things.

:lol: Thanks

It usually works out pretty good until a friend of mine comes in and goes "Guess what's going to happen on Miami next week!!!!"
Luckily (I think) she could care less about Ryan, so she really only tells me about Eric related things.
You are strong, I'm always searching for more info.I find it hard to believe your friend is only interested in Eric related things.:confused:

It's not that hard to believe. My friend hates Ryan, but she's in love with Eric. xD Then I do think she just says she dislikes Ryan because I like him. : /

By the way greatfan, everytime I pass one of your posts I stop and stare at your avatar for about 5 minutes. :D

It's not that hard to believe. My friend hates Ryan, but she's in love with Eric. xD Then I do think she just says she dislikes Ryan because I like him. : /

By the way greatfan, everytime I pass one of your posts I stop and stare at your avatar for about 5 minutes. :D
I still don't see hating Ryan (of course I've never been a Delko lover myself)

I love my avatar too_Orla Dark did a great job with it.

greatfan said:

Well, you know how some people can be. Delko is more her type I guess. At first I didn't think either of them were good looking but Ryan is definetely very hot and much better looking than Delko. No offense to Delko fans (this is the Ryan thread, right?) but he's not bad looking. They are two different guys for sure. I love how short Ryan is too cause I'm short, lol!

greatfan said:

Well, you know how some people can be. Delko is more her type I guess. At first I didn't think either of them were good looking but Ryan is definetely very hot and much better looking than Delko. No offense to Delko fans (this is the Ryan thread, right?) but he's not bad looking. They are two different guys for sure. I love how short Ryan is too cause I'm short, lol!
Both men do have a different attractiveness.I thought Ryan was really cute when he started,and matured to hot.:drool:
I wonder how tall Ryan really is,it'a sometimes hard to really tell.

greatfan said:

He's 5'11" according to imdb.com which doesn't sound too short. Well, yeah, I guess most guys are around 6ft. tall. Adam is 6' and David is only 5'11 1/2" which means not much more than Jonathan! It says Khandi is 5'4" but she always looked taller to me than Jonathan. Maybe I'm just remembering wrong??

greatfan said:

He's 5'11" according to imdb.com which doesn't sound too short. Well, yeah, I guess most guys are around 6ft. tall. Adam is 6' and David is only 5'11 1/2" which means not much more than Jonathan! It says Khandi is 5'4" but she always looked taller to me than Jonathan. Maybe I'm just remembering wrong??

That's cause she always wore those really tall heels. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back