• Wolfe Gang

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Those were the first episodes I realized how hot Ryan was. :lol: I love the stubbley look. :drool:
Wow luf,You didn't realize he was hot until then? I thought he was cute when he started in season 3. By season 4 I thought he was hot, and the hotness seemed to increase each season.His stubbly look is red hot.
Well I didn't start watching Miami until the end of season 5, besides a few randoms here and there when I didn't even know the main characters names. I just never really thought anything of him at all, I was more into Eric. But then we watched Dangerous Son (I think I've said this all before some time :lol:) and I was so worried he was gone, even though I didn't even remember his name, and Jake was there so I was all "Where's the other guy? Who's that dude?" But he eventually showed up and yea, he was sexy, and I just noticed! :lol:

There is just so much hotness in these pics right now...I don't know what to do! So i'm just going to drool for a while, excuse me. :drool::drool::drool:

OK, 10;00 needs to be here nowww.
:scream:
I've been watching Presumed Guilty for the last hour.
Ryan is such a fireball <3

I know, almost time about 45 minutes away for me. Ryan has been really great this season. I like the way they have made him as you said a 'fireball' as of late. It suits him!

I know, almost time about 45 minutes away for me. Ryan has been really great this season. I like the way they have made him as you said a 'fireball' as of late. It suits him!
25 more minutes! -bites nails- He is such a little fox lately. He's all bad#ss. :drool: I once read a script where he called a suspect a 'moron.' It was hilarious! Feistyy.

-Pause.-
-Blue skadoos in TV, rips off Ryan's Tie and the first 3 buttons on his shirt-
-Play.-

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA that made me laugh out loud....

I tried blue skadooing into a pictures a few times. Running into the wall kinda brought me back to sanity.

But wow....blue skadooing would be very handy while watching Miami.

-Pause.-
-Blue skadoos in TV, rips off Ryan's Tie and the first 3 buttons on his shirt-
-Play.-

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA that made me laugh out loud....

I tried blue skadooing into a pictures a few times. Running into the wall kinda brought me back to sanity.

But wow....blue skadooing would be very handy while watching Miami.

:guffaw::guffaw:Blue skadooing. haha. I had to think for a bit to realize what that meant. It's been a really long time since I've watched Blues Clues (back when I babysat). I miss Steve. I no like Joe. :( :lol:

Lol yes, I do that often. I just want the shirt more opennn! :drool: I liked the short sleeviness but the tie was....just another obstacle in the way of his awesome chest.

Next week looks about as eventful as this one, but at least Ryan was in the Promo! and he has so much screne time coming up. <3
Hoorah!

Oi, yah, Gregnickryanfan I don't like Joe either!

Lol yes, I do that often. I just want the shirt more opennn! :drool: I liked the short sleeviness but the tie was....just another obstacle in the way of his awesome chest.

Next week looks about as eventful as this one, but at least Ryan was in the Promo! and he has so much screne time coming up. <3
Hoorah!

Oi, yah, Gregnickryanfan I don't like Joe either!
I just said in another post that I was shocked Ryan was in the promo,that almost never happens.
I liked the short sleeves too,and at least it was only a tie instead of a suit.
A few buttons open would be great.

Last edited:
There was so much lack of Ryan in tonight's episode I almost cried. :( Not really but I could have! He looked good as usual but a tie with a short sleeve shirt? That's a no-no! Bad wardrobe people, bad! :lol: I was going to go nuts if he wasn't in the promo for next week's after this. Doesn't look like we'll be seeing much of him in next week's either. :( Well, it's better than nothing!

BTW, I don't like Joe either! I miss Steve! And I cracked up when I read you were blue skadooing! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back