• Wolfe Gang

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kay, random question, but If anyone has any ideas for a good Ryan storyline type thing, please feel free to share. THINKING about doing a comic type thing for fun.

And if anyone knows if CSI sponsors American cars only please share. (thought Ryan drives a subaru)... I don't wanna feature too many foreign cars, as it seems CSI doesn't use them too often. 0_o
<33333

Last edited:
csi_justine said:
I wish Ryan could wear something like that in one episode:drool:

anyone knows whose the guy in the back?:confused:

I agree! I don't really like the hair though, no bangs please! But damn that would be sexy! I have no idea who the guy is in the back but I wish I was him! :p

I got rid of that guy.Now it's just hot Jon.:drool:

Thanks, greatfan. :)

Kay, random question, but If anyone has any ideas for a good Ryan storyline type thing, please feel free to share. THINKING about doing a comic type thing for fun.

You mean comic book type of thing? Cause you could always give him powers. :D :lol: The only storyline I can think of at the moment is that maybe his niece is kidnapped and he has to find her (she'd be about 14 by now) or something like that. :)

Wow, we are burning through this thread! Togo is on fire! :hugegrin: Another pic I came across, it's a very nice kind of odd angled close-up. Yea, I think we are really in need of new Ryan! :lol:

Wow, we are burning through this thread! Togo is on fire! :hugegrin: Another pic I came across, it's a very nice kind of odd angled close-up. Yea, I think we are really in need of new Ryan! :lol:
Doesn't he have the most beautiful eyes?
I really just sighed when I looked at those eyes.
I agree,Togo is on fire.

greatfan, i like his eyes too :)

I did two icons from b\w pic:

jon100.jpg

On Russian forum we can choose that big icons, so i'm with that icon now:
forforum.jpg

I know, guys face disappear but hands still there :lol:, but i don't like this guy face, and too bad i can't make his hands disappear too :lol:

Oh boy, I come home from taking a horrible Biology test and all of these awesome pictures are here!

Love the black and white deal, especially the one with the open shirt ;) If only Jon would wear something like that on the show...
The guy in the background is very lucky!
I like the icons you made out of them too Orla_Dark :)

Kayyy so I propose we all sneak into his trailer and rip the first few buttons off every shirt, because that chest kinda needs to be out there...ALL the time.:drool:

Kayyy so I propose we all sneak into his trailer and rip the first few buttons off every shirt, because that chest kinda needs to be out there...ALL the time.:drool:

:lol: I'm with ya! All in?

Great icons orla_dark as always! I think I'm gonna try to make some with the other pics. Try being key here, lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back