• Wolfe Gang

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the black and white deal, especially the one with the open shirt ;) If only Jon would wear something like that on the show...
Ha, as sexy as that would be, I know I'd be sitting there like :wtf:. It's just so very not Ryan.

That's true. Ryan is not like that. Ryan and Jon are so different!

Yeah, I don't think that Ryan would ever actually wear one either.
But a girl can dream right? :p

Wow, a few pics and the thread runs so fast I can barely catch up with it:D
Great icons Orla, I love them:D
I also don't think Ryan would wear anything like that, I just can't imagine him, but I wouldn't run away from the tv if I saw him like that :lol:

Is it just me or in that nice pic above, he looks like he got a tan with a t-shirt on? his face looks browner than his chest:D I still wish he would wear this shirt on the show, it's nice:)

ADDRESS: Unknown
...darn!
And is it just me, or is he listed as a blonde?
:lol:

:guffaw: Why is it unknown? Seriously, he works for them! Geesh! But yeah blonde, I guess it could be sort of blonde in some weird way no, nevermind, it's not blonde! Are his eyes brown? I've always thought they were maybe green or hazel?

Stee said:
Is it just me or in that nice pic above, he looks like he got a tan with a t-shirt on? his face looks browner than his chest:D I still wish he would wear this shirt on the show, it's nice:)

Oh it does look like that but I think it is a t-shirt on underneath.

Hahaa that's so funny. It does look like that! I didn't notice until you pointed it out.

Did you see the birthdate on that? 7/3/81? That would make him 28 right? Damn, Wolfe is younger than me? That's weird! Yet Jonathan's birthday is 8/25/77 which would make him 32 or is it 31 cause he hasn't had his birthday yet? Yea, math isn't my strong point!

His eyes are green/hazel (like mine :D ). His hair is brown. I don't knwo where they got the idea that it was blonde from. :lol: It's not even kind of blonde. :lol:

To me it looks like his shirt is unbuttoned and you can see chest hair. :D But, the pic is a little grainy. :lol:

Jon is 31 till August, Ryan is 27 till July. :)

Haha I love how that black and white picture sparked like 3 pages of conversation. I was in the middle of History class when I saw it, so I didn't want to stare at it too long and have the people behind me think I was totally weird.

But now that I've had a good look at it.....Goodness...that boy needs to be unshaven more often. There was a couple episodes he was like that in season 6....it was great.

Poor Ryan is just too neat and proper to get a lil shaggy....Maybe he'll be shaggy in 7.20

Haha I love how that black and white picture sparked like 3 pages of conversation. I was in the middle of History class when I saw it, so I didn't want to stare at it too long and have the people behind me think I was totally weird.

But now that I've had a good look at it.....Goodness...that boy needs to be unshaven more often. There was a couple episodes he was like that in season 6....it was great.

Poor Ryan is just too neat and proper to get a lil shaggy....Maybe he'll be shaggy in 7.20

:lol: Too funny!

Oh you mean like from this epi? Cause I loooove how he looks in this one!
ryanscruffy5-1.jpg

^ Those were the first episodes I realized how hot Ryan was. :lol: I love the stubbley look. :drool:

^ Those were the first episodes I realized how hot Ryan was. :lol: I love the stubbley look. :drool:
Wow luf,You didn't realize he was hot until then? I thought he was cute when he started in season 3. By season 4 I thought he was hot, and the hotness seemed to increase each season.His stubbly look is red hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back