• Wolfe Gang

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe, it looks like they are drinking beer, so maybe they fell backwards due to a buzz or something. :lol: But, the shirt is opened more than we've ever seen before. :drool: I'm not crazy about the face stubble though. :lol: Is it just me or does the guy in the first pic with him kind of look a little like Adam? :lol: Not a whole lot, just a tiny bit. :lol:

Hehe, it looks like they are drinking beer, so maybe they fell backwards due to a buzz or something. :lol: But, the shirt is opened more than we've ever seen before. :drool: I'm not crazy about the face stubble though. :lol: Is it just me or does the guy in the first pic with him kind of look a little like Adam? :lol: Not a whole lot, just a tiny bit. :lol:
Maybe, but why so serious face :lol: I like chest hair and face stubble :drool: :drool:

The expression on his face makes me think that he's not happy at whomever it was who took the picture of him. :lol:

It looked to me like it was a photo shoot picture but I guess not.

Why can't Ryan wear clothes like that?

And why is that dude feeling him up? ha...

It looked to me like it was a photo shoot picture but I guess not.

Why can't Ryan wear clothes like that?

I wondered that too at first, but then I looked at it closer. I think maybe Jon stumbled back and fell and that dude just caught him and that's just where his hands ended up. :lol:

Gahh that black and white pic is so hot! He looks all casual and partially well shaven. He needs to be like that for at least one episode in Miami. :drool:

Wow....that black and white photo should come with a warning! :drool: Definetly nice to see him not so covered up. :lol:

Ok, not crazy about him sitting on that dude, but JT looks quite yummy there!! I like the scruff, he looks like a manly-man!

OoO, that black and white pic is gorgeous :eek: It's so cool , it could be used for an ad, to promote something sexy and hot, and I can't find the words, it's just wow:rolleyes::lol:
Looks like it must have been a great party , the guy in the back looks very happy :lol:

The second one is hot as well, I have seen it before somewhere, but it's never enough to see pics like these :drool:

jon-togo_p.jpg

I got rid of that guy.Now it's just hot Jon.:drool:
I still think the other pic was hot though,it showed Jon's broad shoulders.

Last edited:
I like the stubble and the open shirt in the black and white pic but I think the second pic is much hotter. I think I'm the only one who prefers it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back