• Wolfe Gang

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick question, does it say anywhere in the spoilers that Eric and Calleigh are going to be giving him crap? I'm sure they of all people will understand the pressure Ryan would have been under to make sure Billy stayed alive.

While we all agree that Ryan in ep 720 is very heroic, the city (ie mayor) nor his co-workers (or some of them) will see it that way. He's not going to be given a medal for his heroics or the key to the city. His heroicness is going to get him nothing more than rants from his coworkers (two in particular) and possibly facing losing his job again in 721. Maybe I'll relax a little if we find out why Stetler is returning in the episode directly following the ep where Ryan is forced to betray his team. But until then, I'm going to remain unable to be calm. I'm sitting on pins and needles. :lol:

My biggest issue is and always will be the fact that its redundancy. Ryan's gambling storyline was basically a rewrite of Warrick's gambling storyline (only the outcomes should have been reversed since Warrick's gambling bascially got someone killed). Ryan's storyline in 720 is basically a rewrite of Greg's storyline in "fannysmackin" with a few elements of Calleigh's storyline in "all in" added in. That's what is the most frusturating for me. And the more I think about it, the more it upsets me. :lol:

Ryan does get the stories where he's in trouble,but for some reason,I'm more optimistic with this story.You are right about C/E,but at some point hopefully they will see it differently,them giving Ryan crap all the time is getting old and maybe will stop soon . I'm even hoping(which may be too much)that it gets everyone to see that they haven't been much of a team lately.We know Ryan is working in episode 7.21,so perhaps the aftermath won't be too bad. I know this is the episode that Rick Stetler appears,but he could be there for Eric,Calleigh or even Horatio.I going to try to keep thinking postive thoughts. Maybe we will be surprised.

I might be more optimistic if it weren't for the fact that E&C were going to be giving him crap about keeping secrets (that's the part that really is upsetting to me). But, along with rewriting old Vegas storylines, the writers are also seemingly destroying the team dynamics one by one. And I have a feeling its only going to get worse in that respect. It just feels like the writers are taking everything I loved about this show and ripping it apart piece by piece.

I really hope that while E&C are fussing at Ryan that he yells at them that they have no idea what those people did to them and then goes "wanna see? do you?" and then pulls up his shirt showing wounds so bad that it makes Calleigh either tear up or gag/puke (only please don't show those wounds to us only show from point of view behind Ryan so we can see immediate reactions from E&C). I can see Calleigh being immediately regretful after seeing Ryan's wounds. Eric, well... maybe he'd be so ticked that he'd go find H and help him get revenge on the guys. :lol: If they did that then maybe it would all be worth it, redundancy and all. However, I don't trust these writers so it probably won't go that way lol.

I dunno, maybe I'm just in a depressed mood right now, but it really feels like to me that the writers have made the Ryan character their own personal whipping boy (and now very literally lol).
Believe me,I really can see your point of view.E/C giving Ryan crap is upsetting,but I'm still hoping at least Calleigh comes around.I do like your idea about Ryan lifting his shirt though.I agree about the destruction of the team also, I don't know what the purpose is there.I will still remain optimistic.
^ answer to luf
I did read something about Eric saying something. At some point when the murder is solved,Ryans states,"So you solved the murder".Eric responds,"No thanks to you".I don't know if more will be said or not.I can only assume that Eric still didn't know what went on.I'm sure he wouldn't be that much of an ass.Of course who knows if this will remain.

Last edited:
THANK YOU fallenforflack you're my hero!
And Hollyyo, I thought for the longest time it was Hollyo (just one y.) SORRY! D;

I know there is some upset about csi writers recycling their ideas, but it's a very hard thing to create 3 CSI series and over 100 episodes a piece, and constantly have different things going on with people who all have the same profession, while still trying to appeal to a wide audience.
As I'm writing my own crime series, I know you have to keep track of a lot of things at once.
But don't get me wrong! I am a little put off by the Ryan getting in trouble dilemmas. Same with Greg over at Las Vegas. He doesn't bend rules like Ryan, but his mistakes are always hilighted upon...It does get old after a while, and is one of those things I think shouldn't have been recycled so much, if at all possible.

Gregnickryanfan: That idea about shirt lifting is great...And I totally approve of the writers sneaking that in there -winkwink-

Last edited:
I know there is some upset about csi writers recycling their ideas, but it's a very hard thing to create 3 CSI series and over 100 episodes a piece, and constantly have different things going on with people who all have the same profession, while still trying to appeal to a wide audience.

That shouldn't be an issue though because each show has its own set of writers. That's why I'm so frusturated. It feels like Miami's writers are taking Vegas' writers' ideas and rewriting them. :lol:

Last edited:

That shouldn't be an issue though because each show has its own set of writers. That's why I'm so frusturated. It feels like Miami's writers are stealing Vegas' writers' ideas and rewriting them. :lol:
Oh yeah, that's true.
You know, I wouldn't mind having a storyline involving Ryan's uncle ron. I would be jumping for joy if they got into that.

Yeah, but they couldn't get the guy they wanted for that role to sign on and I guess they never found anyone else to fit the part of Ry's uncle. :lol: I would love for Ron to be involved in 720 and help Ryan out with certain things in that episode. But alas, it's not going to happen. :lol:

Yeah, but they couldn't get the guy they wanted for that role to sign on and I guess they never found anyone else to fit the part of Ry's uncle. :lol: I would love for Ron to be involved in 720 and help Ryan out with certain things in that episode. But alas, it's not going to happen. :lol:

Couldn't they look for someone else? There's gotta be someone out there! BTW, remember before And They're Offed was on how people were speculating that the kid, Billy might be Ryan's son? Yea, glad that wasn't the case here! Now in the epi Ryan said to the father, "After all I did for you...for your son." What exactly did he mean by that? Maybe I need to rewatch it.

Couldn't they look for someone else? There's gotta be someone out there! BTW, remember before And They're Offed was on how people were speculating that the kid, Billy might be Ryan's son? Yea, glad that wasn't the case here! Now in the epi Ryan said to the father, "After all I did for you...for your son." What exactly did he mean by that? Maybe I need to rewatch it.

Maybe he just meant driving the kid to school everyday (to keep him safe).

Last edited:

Maybe he just meant driving the kid to school everyday (to keep him safe). Maybe Mark told him he was afraid his bookie would hurt Billy so Ryan offered to be his driver every day. :lol:

:lol: I'd take Mr. Wolfe as my chauffeur any day! Maybe that is what he meant. It just seems like there should be more to it.

Sorry but I think I won´t be able to post it. I can see the photo in my computer, but for some reason I don´t understand, every time I try to post it, I can´t.
Maybe you can find it in google. I found it there. (It´s black and white)

Is this the one you mean Fiorella?
jon-togo_p.jpg

I've never seen it before. I also found this very, very hot one-
n640817485_3250.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back