• Wolfe Gang

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
BAHA we're all hoping for that shirtless scene! I mean, since he's cleaning himself up in his bathroom, surely it doesn't mean just washing his hands in the sink! I def don't want full blown nudity (though after those last web videos I'm sure he wouldn't mind :rolleyes:) but just one shirtless scene and I think every Togo fan will be totally satisfied with life. :)

Yess, a shirtless scene would be great:D I'd be satisfied with a shirtless scene as well, if they just showed us his back...it looks cool in those t-shirts:rolleyes:
Although I think for some fans who might not know about Jon's tattoo, it might be strange if they saw it in a shirtless scene, IMO, but I'm sure the makers could get rid of it with some effects or I don't know what.
Still I'd be glad if there was more skin in this epi:D

I'm all for more skin! What is it, the episode starts out with him and his wounds? I think I missed the spoiler info. on this one. Anyways, the tattoo can be covered up. We want skin, we want skin! :lol:

I'm in with the we want skin club! Seriously the amount of times that they have had to have him take off his shirt and they didn't do it were wasted. Seriously someone is bleeding, the blood has to be stopped...rip off the shirt and tie it around the wound! :drool: As for the tattoo there is a ton of makeup out there that can cover it up and no one would know, well minus us diehard fans, it's there.

Yeah, it was actually posted in the EC thread about that morning we see the characters, and we see Ryan cleaning his wounds in his bathroom. Bring on the shirtless sceeeeene! Also, they have some really good tattoo cover up stuff. IDK if anyone here ever watched Drake and Josh, but there's one episode where they have a hot tub or something, and Drake actually had a tattoo on his shoulder, but if you didn't know it you would never spot it.

Yeah, it was actually posted in the EC thread about that morning we see the characters, and we see Ryan cleaning his wounds in his bathroom. Bring on the shirtless sceeeeene! Also, they have some really good tattoo cover up stuff. IDK if anyone here ever watched Drake and Josh, but there's one episode where they have a hot tub or something, and Drake actually had a tattoo on his shoulder, but if you didn't know it you would never spot it.

So Jon has a tattoo? Really? What and where? i just don't see him as someone with a tattoo? Why? I don't know, I just don't. But i guess it would go with the pirate theme. :evil: hehe

I think his tattoo is of a Jester if I recall correctly. They can cover up tattoos with makeup. Anyway, I believe his tattoo is on his bicep/upper arm. I don't mind a guy having one tatt on his upper arm or one on each upper arm as long as its nothing lewd or anything like a naked woman (I have a cousin who actually has that as a tatt yuck). :lol: But what bugs me is when they get themselves covered head to toe in tattoos. And I mean that quite literally. :lol:

I actually wouldn't mind seeing the tattoo .All types of people have tattoos.I saw a new anesthesiologist where I work that reminds me a little of Jon. I could see a portion of a tattoo on his upper arm not covered by his scrubs.The whole combo (his good looks and the tatt) was quite hot.:drool:

I think his tattoo is of a Jester if I recall correctly. They can cover up tattoos with makeup. Anyway, I believe his tattoo is on his bicep/upper arm. I don't mind a guy having one tatt on his upper arm or one on each upper arm as long as its nothing lewd or anything like a naked woman (I have a cousin who actually has that as a tatt yuck). :lol: But what bugs me is when they get themselves covered head to toe in tattoos. And I mean that quite literally. :lol:
See for me, I'd rather a guy have a lot of tattoos than just one or two. I dunno why. Maybe it's because I'm into that kind of stuff. I do agree about tattoos that are gross though, just like a naked woman. Just no... Bleh.

I'm not getting excited because I doubt it'll happen, :lol: but I definitely wouldn't mind seeing the tattoo. For Ryan it'd be different since he doesn't seem like the type. :p

Shirtless Ryan!!!! I've been waiting since season 3 to see that man shirtless and all he's done is tease with a few undone buttons on his shirts, Teaseee!

His tattoo has a star on the bottom in front of the bee, its been cut off from that pic. Sometimes you can see it in pics. I always thought it was a mole before I found out what the tat was.

I'm wondering if he has more tats. I know he got the one back in his college days. Maybe a drunken night out with the boys LOL.. or a dare. The tat fits him perfectly, the joker. I could see him having more, but they must be in a place always hidden by clothing. He only has the one on his arms and I don't see any on his legs, so maybe his back or chest, oh or stomach....:drool:

For some reason I think that a little sun tattoo near his belly button would be hot. -blush-

Wow, if I had to imagine Ryan in one car in the world, it would be this:

Sorry if that's random. * :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Shirtless Ryan!!!! I've been waiting since season 3 to see that man shirtless and all he's done is tease with a few undone buttons on his shirts, Teaseee!

His tattoo has a star on the bottom in front of the bee, its been cut off from that pic. Sometimes you can see it in pics. I always thought it was a mole before I found out what the tat was.

I'm wondering if he has more tats. I know he got the one back in his college days. Maybe a drunken night out with the boys LOL.. or a dare. The tat fits him perfectly, the joker. I could see him having more, but they must be in a place always hidden by clothing. He only has the one on his arms and I don't see any on his legs, so maybe his back or chest, oh or stomach....:drool:

I agree, the Tat really suits Jon's personality- he is def. a joker. Im not sure about Ryan, doesn't really fit his character.
I like little tats, like Jon's, but not the giant dragon ones that some guys have completely covering their arms- too much!

I love the way the serious discussion about the episode and all the drama has descended into the shirtless talk:) TPTB should give the people what they want!!

I think that if Eric had a shirtless scene this season, they're going to have to give Ryan one too. It's what the people need.

Am I the only one to think that tattoo is totally weird? Something about the bee thing just bothers me.

I think that if Eric had a shirtless scene this season, they're going to have to give Ryan one too. It's what the people need.
I think it's fair too,but...
I think if all were fair ,Ryan would have a lot more scenes,be charming all the time,and not be seen as a screw up several times a season.Yes Eric had a shirtless scene,but based on how fair TPTB have been when dealing with Eric and Ryan,I wouldn't be surprised if we didin't get one. I do think it's perfectly reasonable to see at least his back.That 's what the people need argument is funny :lol:

Am I the only one to think that tattoo is totally weird? Something about the bee thing just bothers me.
I don't know if you're the only one,I don't think it's weird,it's unique.I know it's based on the joker from an old deck of cards.Maybe it has some special meaning for Jon,or the joker has a special meaning.

I think maybe the tat has meaning to Togo. I at least think it fits him pretty good seeing he is a total joker. It's a pretty big tat and it's done nicely, probably cost a good bit, especially since it's exactly like the card. So I think he probably gave it some thought before he got it.

Yeah, he's totally a jokester. I loved the vid of him doing the Horatio impersonation. "This is Horatio Caine with allergies." :guffaw: That was the best thing ever! He was even funnier than Jim Carrey when Jim did the Horatio impersonation. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back