• Wolfe Gang

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He'd be great in a romantic comedy. I could see him playing the fool in love. Ahhh, Jonathan so cute! :luvlove:
But he has to win the girl in the end. No broken heart for him:luvlove:

I sure make typos when I try to sneak online at work.
I might write a whole movie just to have him star in it. :lol:
There was supposed to be another web-show thing called So on and So Forth but it hasn't been released yet.
Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTzB--WaERg

-melttt-

Ah, So On And So Forth, I've been waiting for it since the trailer appeared online, last summr or so? too bad there's nothing about it, it looked interesting

Jonathan in romantic comedies? sounds nice, I'd love to see a movie like that:D

It's only been a day since I last looked in here, but soo many things to read:D I loved to read the discussions about his hair, the pirate dress:D (the pics were gorgeous Orla, I snagged them:D) just made my tiring long day a bit better one:D

I'm so waiting for the new episode, we need some fresh pics:):)

Okayyyyy:
Does anyone have any new spoilers on episode 7.20? I read somewhere that the episode opens with Ran cleaning his wounds from the whole kidnapping thing. WHERE? I wants to read this...

I asked delkolover about that a few weeks ago, and she said it shows him in the beginning in his bathroom cleaning his wounds or whatever. So maybe we get to see a super clean OCD bathroom! YESSSSSSS!!

HAHA that dream was hilarious. The part about the eyebrows made me laugh out loud!:lol:

Okayyyyy:
Does anyone have any new spoilers on episode 7.20? I read somewhere that the episode opens with Ran cleaning his wounds from the whole kidnapping thing. WHERE? I wants to read this...

I asked delkolover about that a few weeks ago, and she said it shows him in the beginning in his bathroom cleaning his wounds or whatever. So maybe we get to see a super clean OCD bathroom! YESSSSSSS!!

HAHA that dream was hilarious. The part about the eyebrows made me laugh out loud!:lol:

thanks! I do take pride in that dream. It kept me in camatose till 10:30. Lol
OMG!! Just seeing part of Ryan's home would make a whole eppy worth it. There's wayyy too much anticipation for this episode, it's torture!! -dies-

Okayyyyy:

OMG!! Just seeing part of Ryan's home would make a whole eppy worth it. There's wayyy too much anticipation for this episode, it's torture!! -dies-

I wonder where these wounds are going to be. :shifty: Seriously though, YAY! I'm super excited for this episode.

I wonder where these wounds are going to be. :shifty: Seriously though, YAY! I'm super excited for this episode.
I'm thinking the wounds will be body,back,chest,maybe arms,places his co workers won't see.There was probably mental torture type things going on too.I'm really excited about the episode. I did mention in the spoiler thread that there appears to be a lot going in this episode.I hope it's not too rushed.

I'm thinking the wounds will be body,back,chest,maybe arms,places his co workers won't see.There was probably mental torture type things going on too.I'm really excited about the episode. I did mention in the spoiler thread that there appears to be a lot going in this episode.I hope it's not too rushed.

I can't be the only person thinking of potential shirtless scenes right? :lol: For some reason I was also thinking hands, even though that'd be visible. Chest and back makes more sense though, even upper arms. Or maybe Horatio was being over dramatic when he says "tortured" although I'd be happy if he wasn't, I love stuff like that. :devil:

I can't be the only person thinking of potential shirtless scenes right? :lol: For some reason I was also thinking hands, even though that'd be visible. Chest and back makes more sense though, even upper arms. Or maybe Horatio was being over dramatic when he says "tortured" although I'd be happy if he wasn't, I love stuff like that. :devil:
No you're not the only one thinking shirtless,but for some reason,I don't think we will see it.There will probably be a close up on his face in pain as he takes care of his wounds.I'm sure Horatio did over dramatize,but there was still that matter of the blood on the floor,just how hurt is Ryan supposed to be?

No you're not the only one thinking shirtless,but for some reason,I don't think we will see it.There will probably be a close up on his face in pain as he takes care of his wounds.I'm sure Horatio did over dramatize,but there was still that matter of the blood on the floor,just how hurt is Ryan supposed to be?
SHIRTLESSNESS!! I was thinking that all day. :drool:Um. another thing. If he were to take a shower or anything after, wouldn't that wash away any evidence from his assailant? Maybe he'll process himself like Catherine did in Vegas in one ep. This is all for the sake of clearing his name of course, in case he needs the evidence. (though the evidence left at the initial place he is tortured and all the other stuff will be quite sufficient.) I would at least assume he'd put the clothes he wore during the ordeal aside or something. He's a CSI after all.

Anyways, did anyone catch Special Unit 2 on the Sci-Fi channel today? There was some sort of marathon and I had my DVR set. How many episodes of this show were there? And is it on DVD? Jonathan is too funny on them! I also love that he plays Jonathan, lol!

I had forgotten about the marathon, but have already seen them all. There are 19 episodes, but Jonathan is only in the last 13 of them . I wish that they would put it on dvd, but I'm not holding my breath. :rolleyes:

I miss this hair:

That is about my favorite picture of him period. He had great hair in that episode. :thumbsup:

Yeah, you're not. That's the very first thing I thought of when I read this spoiler. :lol:

1. Wasabi - great dream! I haven't had many dreams with Jon in, but when I do they are good.
  2. Jon in a Romcom, I think he would do really well. He definitely has a talent for comedy
  3. I dont mind his hair now, but I prefer it spikey. He looks sexy whatever the style though.
I immediately thought shirtless scene :) Guess we all think alike! But seeing Ryan's house would be good enough for me. Im really looking forward to this epi now, hope its not going to be a huge disappointment

BAHA we're all hoping for that shirtless scene! I mean, since he's cleaning himself up in his bathroom, surely it doesn't mean just washing his hands in the sink! I def don't want full blown nudity (though after those last web videos I'm sure he wouldn't mind :rolleyes:) but just one shirtless scene and I think every Togo fan will be totally satisfied with life. :)

BAHA we're all hoping for that shirtless scene! I mean, since he's cleaning himself up in his bathroom, surely it doesn't mean just washing his hands in the sink! I def don't want full blown nudity (though after those last web videos I'm sure he wouldn't mind :rolleyes:) but just one shirtless scene and I think every Togo fan will be totally satisfied with life. :)

Yess, a shirtless scene would be great:D I'd be satisfied with a shirtless scene as well, if they just showed us his back...it looks cool in those t-shirts:rolleyes:
Although I think for some fans who might not know about Jon's tattoo, it might be strange if they saw it in a shirtless scene, IMO, but I'm sure the makers could get rid of it with some effects or I don't know what.
Still I'd be glad if there was more skin in this epi:D

Yess, a shirtless scene would be great:D I'd be satisfied with a shirtless scene as well, if they just showed us his back...it looks cool in those t-shirts:rolleyes:
Although I think for some fans who might not know about Jon's tattoo, it might be strange if they saw it in a shirtless scene, IMO, but I'm sure the makers could get rid of it with some effects or I don't know what.

I'm all for more skin! What is it, the episode starts out with him and his wounds? I think I missed the spoiler info. on this one. Anyways, the tattoo can be covered up. We want skin, we want skin! :lol:

I'm all for more skin! What is it, the episode starts out with him and his wounds? I think I missed the spoiler info. on this one. Anyways, the tattoo can be covered up. We want skin, we want skin! :lol:
Yeah they can just use coverup, CGI or angle the views so we don't get to see any of the tattoo. GODDDD I want him with no shirt on in that episode. -dies- Please and thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back