Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss this hair:

P/S I had the wierdest DREAM last night.
And then Ryan was working a case with two FBI agents who turned out to be knockoffs, and they kidnapped him. Then Horatio saved the day with a BAZOOKA, and then Ryan and Horatio discussed Horatio's eyebrows.
BEST DREAM EVER.

Yep. Like his hair there too. :) Didn't H save the day with a bazooka before. Maybe Dispo Day?
Poor Ryan even our dreams have him facing adversity.

Maybe he did. It didn't seem tooo farfetched when I was dreaming it. LOL.
In my dream Ryan was wearing that orange pinstripe shirt in Greatfan's avatar.
THANK YOU! You contributed to my dream!
Lol

I miss this hair:

And then Ryan was working a case with two FBI agents who turned out to be knockoffs, and they kidnapped him. Then Horatio saved the day with a BAZOOKA, and then Ryan and Horatio discussed Horatio's eyebrows.
BEST DREAM EVER.

Yep. Like his hair there too. :) Didn't H save the day with a bazooka before. Maybe Dispo Day?

Lol
Thanks!.That shirt actually contributed to my dreams too.

Mee tooo! I luv Jon's hair like that, now he looks weird. They need to cut it, or just simply let it down like in season 3.

Lol
Thanks!.That shirt actually contributed to my dreams too.
Aha, you see? great minds think alike... Even when we're unconscious. Lol I think that shirt is nice on Ryan. He's like...a really hot creamsicle....
:drool:

Mee tooo! I luv Jon's hair like that, now he looks weird. They need to cut it, or just simply let it down like in season 3.
He's out grown that season 3 look .I love the way his hair looks now.It's suave and debonair,and he looks handsome as hell.

Wow, Jon really was a pirate... :lol:

That's hilarious! Thanks Orla_Dark, I've never seen those pictures before.
I got to agree that those shirts are pretty amazing ;)

Very interesting dream Wasabi Power, very interesting indeed....

First eric proposed to Calleigh -whoo!-
BEST DREAM EVER.

Why can't I have dreams like that? WHY??

That would be hysterical! I'd probably injure myself, rolling out of bed, laughing so hard.

But first, I'd probably get all choked up at the proposal. Awwwwwww. So... in your dream, did he get down on one knee and present a diamond ring? You know, the whole traditional shebang?

I like his hair like that too though I'm really loving this season's hairstyle.

I love that dream Wasabi Power how great is that?! I would love to have a Ryan dream, I've had Flack dreams but no Ryan ones yet. :(

i love it too but i think the spiky hair from season 6 is alot cuter:drool:
That one is cute,but the one he wears now just gives him a hugely handsome look.

First eric proposed to Calleigh -whoo!-
BEST DREAM EVER.

Why can't I have dreams like that? WHY??

That would be hysterical! I'd probably injure myself, rolling out of bed, laughing so hard.

But first, I'd probably get all choked up at the proposal. Awwwwwww. So... in your dream, did he get down on one knee and present a diamond ring? You know, the whole traditional shebang?
Dreaming of Ryan is really great.
As for the second part of your post,please some where else with the question.Let's keep this a Ryan/Jon thread.

then Ryan was working a case with two FBI agents who turned out to be knockoffs, and they kidnapped him. Then Horatio saved the day with a BAZOOKA, and then Ryan and Horatio discussed Horatio's eyebrows.

The FBI knockoff thing actually happened on CSI Vegas, only none of the CSIs were kidnapped. :lol: Horatio using a Bazooka... haha, love it! Discussing his eyebrows? :guffaw:

Love the pics of Jon and Emily dressed up. And the pics of Jon with Michael Landes... ahhh. I so miss SU2. They should make a movie! :D

@ Ginnna: He got down on one knee, grave her the ring, she looked thrilled, then they smooched. <3

@ Gregnickryanfan: I know! Loved that ep.

@ greatfan: I do believe my ryan dream was a byproduct of watching Casted (a lil web series jon starred in), waiting for new Csi miami eppies, and...cranberry juice

Okayyyyy:
Does anyone have any new spoilers on episode 7.20? I read somewhere that the episode opens with Ran cleaning his wounds from the whole kidnapping thing. WHERE? I wants to read this...

@ Gregnickryanfan: I know! Loved that ep.

@ greatfan: I do believe my ryan dream was a byproduct of watching Casted (a lil web series jon starred in), waiting for new Csi miami eppies, and...cranberry juice

Okayyyyy:
Does anyone have any new spoilers on episode 7.20? I read somewhere that the episode opens with Ran cleaning his wounds from the whole kidnapping thing. WHERE? I wants to read this...
Casted was great,Jon is really funny in that series.He does well with comedy. I would love to see a movie that shows him in a comedy role,perhaps romantic comedy.

Last edited:
greatfan said:
Casted was great,Jon is really funny in that series.He does well with comedy. I would love to see a movie that shows him a comedy role,perhaps romantic comedy.

He'd be great in a romantic comedy. I could see him playing the fool in love. Ahhh, Jonathan so cute! :luvlove:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back