• Wolfe Gang

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
HA...wouldn't that be weird if he just randomly showed up in an episode with a pirate costume and sounded all piratey? haha....

:lol: I think I just realized where my pirate image came from. On an ep of BTVS, Xander once dressed up like a pirate for Halloween. the outfit I described was pretty much what he was wearing. :lol:

That would be funny. Ryan would make a great pirate! Maybe they shoud do a Halloween episode where they all get called out to a crime scene and they have all been to some costume party.
Ryan as a pirate, H as Superman.... the possiblilties are endless. :)
Or....Sept 19th is talk like a pirate day....

:lol: I would love that! I can see Cal dressed like Supergirl. :D Natalia could dress like Princess Jasmine from Aladdin. Frank could dress in a white muscle tee and jeans like Mr. Clean. :guffaw: Valera could borrow my old Halloween costume from several years ago which was a pirate queen. :D I could see her in that. Michael could dress up like Sherlock Holmes and Kyle could dress like Robin the boy wonder (LMAO). Julia... hmm... vampire queen? I dunno.

Haha Wasabi Power, I usually stare at his neck... no idea why. :wtf:

For me it's those gorgeous hazel eyes. And when that boy smirks, lord have mercy... I just melt. :D

Maybe the gang could all go see Rocky Horror Picture Show and Ryan could dress up like Frankenfurter or whatever his name is. :lol:

The tilting head thing is done because that's what they tell them to do. Sometimes they like characters to have quirks. For some characters its lifting one eyebrow or twitching their nose (bewitched), for others it's head tilting (Ryan), talking while moving their hands, taking sunnies off and on and turning to the side like you are posing for a magazine shoot (Horatio), etc.

I wish I had known earlier that SU2 was on today. :lol: I would have like to have seen if there were any eps on that I don't happen to have on tape. I think I am missing the Sandman one. :lol: I loved this show (put it out on DVD please!). I loved the lead guy too (Michael Landes). He was on an ep of Miami, but I can't remember if it was before or after Jonathan was on there. I know Michael was in the Paper or Plastic ep of CSI Vegas though.

The tilting head thing is done because that's what they tell them to do. Sometimes they like characters to have quirks. For some characters its lifting one eyebrow or twitching their nose (bewitched), for others it's head tilting (Ryan), talking while moving their hands, taking sunnies off and on and turning to the side like you are posing for a magazine shoot (Horatio), etc.
I thought it was a Ryan quirk too. I don't remember a head tilt when he was in Mystic River or SU2.

I love The hazel eyes and smile too.I especially like the smile that he has in my avatar.

I hate site advertisement on images, but can't find pics without it :(

Michel Landers was in season 3 ep Money Plane:

I love to see Ryan in pirate costume :lol: Do you remember this?

I like this costume :D

^ I love the pirate costume. You can see the hair on his chest when you click to enlarge pic, it's making me hyperventilate.:drool:

I hate site advertisement on images, but can't find pics without it :(

Michel Landers was in season 3 ep Money Plane:

I love to see Ryan in pirate costume :lol: Do you remember this?

I like this costume :D

All adooooooorable! I especially love the pirate costume. That bandanna is just too much. :lol: Unfortunately Emily's eyes look kind of freaky in this picture, so it's a bit distracting... but not so much that I'd stay away from the picture!

*gazes happily at the cuteness of Jon*

^ So where do the pirate pictures come from? Was that a cast party or what? After seeing the pictures I soooooo totally want a Halloween episode now. It has so much potential.
Maybe we should lobby TPTB for one. :)

Too many pages to catch up on! At this rate we will be opening a new thread soon :)

^ So where do the pirate pictures come from? Was that a cast party or what? After seeing the pictures I soooooo totally want a Halloween episode now. It has so much potential.
Maybe we should lobby TPTB for one. :)

I think that photo was from Ronnie Wood's (Rolling Stones) Birthday party. He comes from Romany gypsy ancestory, so that was the theme of the night. Jon and Emily went, although I agree Jon does look more like a pirate than a gypsy :rolleyes:

CoachMom - I like your Halloween party idea. Seeing them go to a crime scene all dressed up would be pretty funny. Only problem is, because they work days, they would have to be called out at night to help the other shift,, or something.

CoachMom, it was Ronnie Wood birthday party in London in 2007. Jon celebrate his own birthday in London and was on Ronnie Wood birthday too))

Orla_Dark thanks for the pics with Michael Landers and I love the pirate/gypsy costume!

I'm with you greatfan, that open shirt and chest hair is just :drool::drool:.

Orla_Dark thanks for the pics with Michael Landers and I love the pirate/gypsy costume!

I'm with you greatfan, that open shirt and chest hair is just :drool::drool:.
You are welcome:) I'm with you guys about shirt and chest hair :drool: I like that there not too much hair :lol:

BAHA I knew someone would find a pirate picture somewhere!!!

Roman Gypsy? I'm studying the Romans right now in Western Civ, but I see no mention of those....Probably because I haven't read the chapter all the way through :)

Oh goodness...here we go with the chest hair again....blaaaagh! At least it's not Austin Powers!

Still though, they should put him in shirts like that for Miami...:)

BAHA I knew someone would find a pirate picture somewhere!!!

Roman Gypsy? I'm studying the Romans right now in Western Civ, but I see no mention of those....Probably because I haven't read the chapter all the way through :)

Oh goodness...here we go with the chest hair again....blaaaagh! At least it's not Austin Powers!

Still though, they should put him in shirts like that for Miami...:)

Not that kind of Roman. Romany. These are tribes, no idea on their history, but they aren't from Italy.

That kind of shirt would look good on the show!

I miss this hair:

P/S I had the wierdest DREAM last night.
First eric proposed to Calleigh -whoo!-
And then Ryan was working a case with two FBI agents who turned out to be knockoffs, and they kidnapped him. Then Horatio saved the day with a BAZOOKA, and then Ryan and Horatio discussed Horatio's eyebrows.
BEST DREAM EVER.

Last edited by a moderator:
I miss this hair:

P/S I had the wierdest DREAM last night.
And then Ryan was working a case with two FBI agents who turned out to be knockoffs, and they kidnapped him. Then Horatio saved the day with a BAZOOKA, and then Ryan and Horatio discussed Horatio's eyebrows.
BEST DREAM EVER.

Yep. Like his hair there too. :) Didn't H save the day with a bazooka before. Maybe Dispo Day?
Poor Ryan even our dreams have him facing adversity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back