Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Ryan/Jon #20: Wolfe Gang

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jon #20

I like the brown jackets on Ryan, although my favourite is that white jacket. Smart, but casual.
I love both jackets, he looks cool and sexy in it! :drool: More jackets like this in the show!!! And T-Shirts! :drool:

hot white jacket

Thats the one! I definitely want to see him in that again.
That pic is from the season 5 finale, isnt it? I felt so sorry for him in that one. And he looked so cute, it was criminal that he didn't have more screen time :eek:

Thats the one! I definitely want to see him in that again.
That pic is from the season 5 finale, isnt it? I felt so sorry for him in that one. And he looked so cute, it was criminal that he didn't have more screen time :eek:
Yeah, it's not fair, he cool(hot, cute, smart, etc.) and his character soooo popular, why they do it with us?

In wrecking crew he has on a white shirt with the brown jacket on, or leather. Let me see the promo...

Nah, still can't tell which one.

White shirt underneath. Why, oh why, can't he wear just the white t-shirt?! :drool:

I found these pictures on Wire...
I only got small pictures with marks sorry... but I think Jon' is really cute in costume... :luvlove:

Jon was in Las Vegas for Criss Angel's show in Luxor with his friend Justin Long !

I found these pictures on Wire...
I only got small pictures with marks sorry... but I think Jon' is really cute in costume... :luvlove:

Jon was in Las Vegas for Criss Angel's show in Luxor with his friend Justin Long !
OMG, Thank you!!!!! He is so :drool:

Isn't that the guy from the Mac/PC commercials? The other guy looks sorta like Daniel Craig lol

Isn't that the guy from the Mac/PC commercials? The other guy looks sorta like Daniel Craig lol

I thought it looked like Daniel Craig too!

Thanks for posting the pics! Here are the pics larger and without the watermark if anyone wants them!

Jonathan
Jonathan #2
Jonathan #3
Jonathan #4
Thanks!!! I post it our Russian csi forum, if you don't mind? :rolleyes:

That's fine! Happy to share!

I found this pic from the Fallout 3 thing. It's not so in-your-face as the other ones.

jt7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back