Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Ryan/Jon #20: Wolfe Gang

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jon #20

New thread!!!! *throws massive confetti* This is a wonderful day!!!!

This is a testimant of our love of everything Togo.

....Or mild obsession...:)

Anyways Party time!!!

Wow, thread 20! Throws more confetti. Possibly to do with mild obsession!

Im not sure about the pink tie, pink shirt combo. Not really into it myself. I love the Sacoor pics, even the cheesy family theme. He looks so good in them. I like the suits, but I think I prefer the more casual clothes in the shoot.

Im not sure about the pink tie, pink shirt combo.

Im not sure about it too, it looks quite good on him, but on the other hand...if it comes to pink i cant help thinking on Barbie and Ken :lol: and for me Ryan Wolfe is a cop, not the guy who jumped out of the fashion mag.
So i like the casual clothes better as well, but that green shirt looks hottt:devil:

*throws confettis*
Oh gosh I'm late for this opening *pouts*
Anyway I love the set of pics for Sacoor, I think they made great pics.
Love Jonathan in all of them especially the ones with the kid(s)

Jonathan looks a lot like my cousin :D.

Yep I remember it was Khandi with Adam Rodriguez & then they did Jonathan & Eva once, IDK if they did it a second time, I don't think so, since I believe they all come from the same batch. I'm pretty sure they'll change characters.

I think these are some from the 1st set.

Oh ok, thanks Kat:thumbsup:.
I thought they were all together:lol:

No problem Flo! There were 2 separate sets....both with gorgeous pics. Lots of :drool:

forget the outfit....love the smile!

LOL that picture reminds me of a customer at work today....He had on a light green shirt and a green tie similar to the infamous one above. It was hard not to laugh when he was ordering...

My principal dresses very Ryan-like. Too bad he looks nothing like him. But he wears like pink shirts, and pink ties. Green shirt and green tie. Ick. xD

I'm watching Season 5 and just saw Death Pool 100. I love when Ryan walks onto the scene they do that slow part. I just love watching him walk! Hot! :drool:

WOW! New thread already, yay! Congrats *throws confetti* and passes out drinks :beer:

Ok so my son just started working at Wendy's , the fast food place. Anyways, I saw the new promo pic of Ryan, in the green checkered shirt. It looked really familiar and as I turned and looked at my son's Wendy's shirt it hit me it was the same shirt Ryan is wearing. Only difference is my son's shirt has tan buttons and is a little faded already. So if you go to eat at Wendy's, check out the peeps shirts. Some are red, or blue...of course my son gets the yucky green. Now i'm thinking RYan is still short on cash from being fired so he's a csi during the day and at night he's flipping burgers at Wendy's!!! hmmm I'd eat there for his ...um service :drool:

The change in Ryan, from those pics from Hell Night to now. He looks so different. In one way I kind of miss the old Ryan, with the long hair. But he is much sexier now.
So, what are everyone's thoughts on this thing with Ryan dropping a kid off at school? I like the idea of it being a nephew. And they have said they would make a story out of it further down the line. It would be great to meet some of Ryan's family. Although I am coming around to the idea of it being his son. Whatever, at least its progress for our boy :)

The change in Ryan, from those pics from Hell Night to now. He looks so different. In one way I kind of miss the old Ryan, with the long hair. But he is much sexier now.
So, what are everyone's thoughts on this thing with Ryan dropping a kid off at school? I like the idea of it being a nephew. And they have said they would make a story out of it further down the line. It would be great to meet some of Ryan's family. Although I am coming around to the idea of it being his son. Whatever, at least its progress for our boy :)

I'm hoping it's his son, just because it would be so sweet!:) It hasn't really been confirmed it's a boy, though. It could be a niece or daughter. I'm pretty sure TPTB will make it look like it's his son, but I'm almost positive it will end up being his nephew. (Or vice/versa with the genders) I'm not as excited for this episode as I was before, since we now know that they aren't going to go into detail on the personal lives thing. I hope his episode comes soon though!!

I'm hoping it's his son, just because it would be so sweet!:) It hasn't really been confirmed it's a boy, though. It could be a niece or daughter. I'm pretty sure TPTB will make it look like it's his son, but I'm almost positive it will end up being his nephew. (Or vice/versa with the genders) I'm not as excited for this episode as I was before, since we now know that they aren't going to go into detail on the personal lives thing. I hope his episode comes soon though!!

It would be strange if turned out that it's his son, it just doesn't fit the image for me. Let's say the boy is 7 yrs old, then when Ryan first appeared as a CSI, he was 3...back then Ryan was soooo young, i absolutely cant imagine him having a child, the nephew story is fine, i'll be glad to see Ryan's family, especially because as far as i can remember he's the only one, whose family we haven't even relly heard of...i'm really looking forward to that epi:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back