Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Ryan/Jon #20: Wolfe Gang

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jon #20

LOL for some reason all those pictures were hilarious...I love the fake family stuff, it's just too funny.

And what the crap, Khandi was doing it too? HAHA!

Thanks! I didn't know about that. But I don't see Jon in the catalogue. :( This is probably a stupid question but I have no idea so are Jon and Eva together? Cause I see quite a few pics of them together.
No they not together, Jon dating Dianna Gettinger.
Yes, he is nt in catalog anymore :(
There some pics from old catalogue:

does anyone know whose the boy in the pictures?

Just some model kid. If they're trying to make it look like his kid, they're a little off! haha!

I laughed at those pictures too. Something about the fake family thing really cracks me up! I can just picture a photographer saying, "Ok, now smile and pretend you just went on a Sunday drive after eating lunch at grannie's!"

I laughed at those pictures too. Something about the fake family thing really cracks me up! I can just picture a photographer saying, "Ok, now smile and pretend you just went on a Sunday drive after eating lunch at grannie's!"
Why you said this? I just imaging this picture :guffaw:

Maybe it's just funny because I'm imagining Ryan and Natalia in those pictures...LOL...

Anyway, it's new thread party time!!!!

*tries to throw chips at screen*

*throws confettis*
Oh gosh I'm late for this opening *pouts*
Anyway I love the set of pics for Sacoor, I think they made great pics.
Love Jonathan in all of them especially the ones with the kid(s)

Jonathan looks a lot like my cousin :D.

Yep I remember it was Khandi with Adam Rodriguez & then they did Jonathan & Eva once, IDK if they did it a second time, I don't think so, since I believe they all come from the same batch. I'm pretty sure they'll change characters.

Thanks! I didn't know about that. But I don't see Jon in the catalogue. :( This is probably a stupid question but I have no idea so are Jon and Eva together? Cause I see quite a few pics of them together.
No they not together, Jon dating Dianna Gettinger.
Yes, he is nt in catalog anymore :(
There some pics from old catalogue:

Image1

Image2

Image3

Image4

Image5

Wowwww thanks you for these pics and for the last one in particular cause i've never seen it before ! ^^:drool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Eva's engaged to someone, not sure who he is. Jonathan was with Diana Gettinger, but I'm not sure if they're still together or not.

I love the Sacoor pics, they're very nice to look at. :drool: Even Adam's are oh so sexy. And Eva always looks good. I haven't seen Khandi's, didn't even know she did it! :lol:

Eva's engaged to someone, not sure who he is. Jonathan was with Diana Gettinger, but I'm not sure if they're still together or not.

I love the Sacoor pics, they're very nice to look at. :drool: Even Adam's are oh so sexy. And Eva always looks good. I haven't seen Khandi's, didn't even know she did it! :lol:
I think evereyone looks good in those [btw you can see some pics with Khandi on Adam's old threads, I didnt recognize her at first:eek:] but Jonathan & Eva look so natural in all of them, plus I love the "family theme" they used in that one.

wow, i havent been here for ages...huge YAYYY for the 20th thread :D *dancing*

I loved the sacoor photos, Eva and Jon both looked soooo gorgeous...and now i have to admit Adam looks verry cool too :rolleyes:

Can anyone show a pic for me, from the latest epi with Ryan? (not his butt, a front one :p!) I havent seen it, cause I havent had the time to get it from my friend yet...so im in a desperate need of looking at some hotness:D

wow, i havent been here for ages...huge YAYYY for the 20th thread :D *dancing*

I loved the sacoor photos, Eva and Jon both looked soooo gorgeous...and now i have to admit Adam looks verry cool too :rolleyes:

Can anyone show a pic for me, from the latest epi with Ryan? (not his butt, a front one :p!) I havent seen it, cause I havent had the time to get it from my friend yet...so im in a desperate need of looking at some hotness:D

Here's two caps from Monday's Bombshell: (thanks to Kat!)

7x05_Bombshell_0883.jpg

I love this one, love when he does this "thinking" pose! :drool:
7x05_Bombshell_0897.jpg

*throws confettis*
Oh gosh I'm late for this opening *pouts*
Anyway I love the set of pics for Sacoor, I think they made great pics.
Love Jonathan in all of them especially the ones with the kid(s)

Jonathan looks a lot like my cousin :D.

Yep I remember it was Khandi with Adam Rodriguez & then they did Jonathan & Eva once, IDK if they did it a second time, I don't think so, since I believe they all come from the same batch. I'm pretty sure they'll change characters.

I think these are some from the 1st set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back