Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Ryan/Jon #20: Wolfe Gang

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jon #20

I think fear of heights is acrophobia. There is an agorophobia, but I don't remember what it is.
There is no friggin way I would ever get up in a crane like that!!! I can barely go over a bridge without being nervous. It made me feel a little sick just watching that! That was a hilarious scene though.

You're right, Holly. Thanks, I couldn't remember. :lol: I looked up agoraphobia and it's a fear of crowds. :lol:

Yeah, I wouldn't be getting in that crane either. I'm not really afraid of heights persay, but that thing looked totally unstable to me. :lol: But, I will not walk up stairs that are at a steep angle. :lol: Our attic has one of those ladder things to climb up and I've never gone up there cause it's at a steep angle. I feel like I'm going to fall off. Going up isn't as bad as going down. :lol: I wonder if there's a phobia term for that. :lol: I wonder if there's a website with a list of all the phobias. :lol:

You're right, Holly. Thanks, I couldn't remember. :lol: I looked up agoraphobia and it's a fear of crowds. :lol:

Yeah, I wouldn't be getting in that crane either. I'm not really afraid of heights persay, but that thing looked totally unstable to me. :lol: I have more of an incline problem. I will not walk up stairs that are at a steep angle. :lol: I wonder if there's a phobia term for that. :lol: I wonder if there's a website with a list of all the phobias. :lol:

Jonathan's turning in some great scenes this year.
Here's a link to the website with list of phobias.

http://phobialist.com/#P-

Thanks for that link. :)

I'm so glad they are giving Jonathan some funny scenes cause he's so good at them. He was hilarious in SU2. I can't watch that show without giggling. :lol:

He looked really good in last night's ep (but then he always does). :)

Last edited:

A site with a list of all the phobias you say?
http://www.everydayhealth.com/publicsite/index.aspx?puid=d4417c4a-a6e1-4795-bc60-fd815a4ad0fb xid=nl_EverydayHealthEmotionalHealth_20081104

There ya go!

And to stay on topic, here's two caps I just did of Ryan from last night's epi.

I love when he tilts his head to the side like this, so cute!

wc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks for the link and the pics. Do you mind if I use those pics to make icons/banners?

Not at all! I only got a few caps done so far, I need to get some stuff done around the house then I'll do more. I know Kat usually does them though and does a better job than me. :)

Oooh so I like what won for the title! Not what I chose, but they were all great choices. Yay, we have a name!

Not at all! I only got a few caps done so far, I need to get some stuff done around the house then I'll do more. I know Kat usually does them though and does a better job than me. :)

I don't actually do the capping.....just post the link when I see they are up. Wish I could cap that good!! Oh boy those caps of Ryan are gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back