Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Ryan/Jon #20: Wolfe Gang

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jon #20

yeah, the leather jacket was gorgeous, that was the best outfit in this season so far, i hope to see more of it...i mean some tshirt and that jacket and jeans is a must as well :D
I love that smile of his at the first pic, theres something mystic in it that makes you wonder what he can be thinking of...it makes my mind wandering away from reality :guffaw:

btw, can we know when the winter break - or something like this - is gonna be? just to prepare for the lack of Ryan :lol:

*coughthatleatherjacketisinWreckingCrewonMondaycough*

At least I think so... :borg: Looked like it in the Canadian promo, if not, it's still something brown. :p

Last edited:

oh Ryan is going to be wearing a leather jacket in the next episode? cool. I just saw the promo and I don't see anything:(

From squinting at it, it sorta looks like a brown jacket, but not a leather one. Oh well. At least it's not monochromatic!

It's a really sucky video, but you can see it well enough, I think.

It's a promo for season 7, so don't watch if you don't want to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebK8n7xnrcg&feature=related

Thanks! :)

HollyHo said:
From squinting at it, it sorta looks like a brown jacket, but not a leather one. Oh well. At least it's not monochromatic!

Yea, it looks like the one from Won't Get Fueled Again. Which looked mighty good! :drool:

^^How come my name keeps coming up as HollyHo?? Did you type it or did you just click the quote thing? Other people have done this...Can't blame them though, the Y is right next to the H

^^How come my name keeps coming up as HollyHo?? Did you type it or did you just click the quote thing? Other people have done this...Can't blame them though, the Y is right next to the H
Well I was convinced it was HollyHo until I looked at it properly once. Cant explain why, Im afraid :rolleyes:

I like the brown jackets on Ryan, although my favourite is that white jacket. Smart, but casual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back