• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jon #20

^ I just died. Thanks. :D

Hollyyo: Aha, yea Justin Long IS the Mac. :p

Last edited:

oooh thanks for all the new Jon yummies. He is so cute!

^ Hmm, I can go with that!
Thanks for the pics, he looks good in that black suit. Nice and smart.
Tonights epi sounds promising, outfit wise.

:guffaw: Ryan cracked me up tonight! And he was looking so good! Didn't see him in the previews for next week though. :(

WOO! He was SO hot tonight! And someone is afraid of heights! That was fun. I want to watch that part again.

Ryan was awesome tonight. Aaaw, he's definitely afraid of heights. My mom even laughed at that part, that's saying something.

Also loved when he was with Natalia in the bathroom. "We're gonna need thicker gloves." and "Have you had lunch yet?" Aaw poor Nat! :lol:

Oh yea, he looked hot too. :p

WOO! He was SO hot tonight! And someone is afraid of heights! That was fun. I want to watch that part again.

Oh that was just great! That would so be me! I'm going to go rewatch all the Ryan parts so I can :drool: over them since hubby's in bed now. :lol:

Ryan was so funny tonight. I loved when he was in the crane and saying "don't look down, don't look down". :lol: and the "I feel like a Ringling Brother." :guffaw:And the bathroom scene... hysterical. Also loved that cute little subtle grin he did when Horatio told him he'd been very helpful. Aww. I just want to hug him.

And hey, what do you know? We learned something new about our guy. He's afraid of heights. :lol: What is that agoraphobia? I can't remember what it's called.

Last edited:

I think fear of heights is acrophobia. There is an agorophobia, but I don't remember what it is.
There is no friggin way I would ever get up in a crane like that!!! I can barely go over a bridge without being nervous. It made me feel a little sick just watching that! That was a hilarious scene though.

Looks like TPTB are finally hearing our cries of screentime. :) He had a nice amount last night. My friend texted me and said, "Look who's getting screen time!!"

I just watch it. Ryan was sooo funny :guffaw:and Definitely hot :drool: I like this jacket this t-shirt and jeans :drool:

I'm russian and i don't understand joke about Wringling Brother, what that means, who is it? :rolleyes:

I just watch it. Ryan was sooo funny :guffaw:and Definitely hot :drool: I like this jacket this t-shirt and jeans :drool:

I'm russian and i don't understand joke about Wringling Brother, what that means, who is it? :rolleyes:

Ringling Brothers is a circus and they do all kinds of stunts on trapeze's and highwires. Way up there in the crane Ryan felt like he was part of them! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back