Ryan/Jon #16:Obsessive Togoholic Disorder Support Group

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Need4Speed, May 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yurek

Yurek Pathologist

:eek:

There's already a new thread....and I didn't notice. Oh my... that's bad. ^^

But...finally I did. *yay*

And yes... it's an awesome title... I really like it...sounds kinda like...official. :p

and.... there are awesome caps! Especially the newest caps from 5x24 'Born to kill'.... Big thanks to athlovfor making and posting them. :D

2. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

My son Jon is a lefty too and the poor kid can't cut for crap even with the "fits all" scissors. He prints backwards and is very sloppy, much like Jon. One thing we all find hard is at the dinner table if we have to sit close to Jon since he uses his left hand to eat we seem to bump into each other, we usually put him on the end alone.

Great caps Athlov. Since I got cable internet I was finally able to watch those interviews without it stopping every 1 minute to reload. I did manage to drag my ass out of bed the morning he did the H impression so I got that recorded YAY.

I rewatched the finale today and well sadly I still feel the same way...not worthy of ...well much. *Hangs head low hoping for a better season to come*

3. Annwn

Annwn Rookie

Did you notice though, when Stetler asked him about the money, Ryan/Jon looked to the upper left - a classic indication that someone is lying. Which, when you think about it is logical, who would forget paying a large amount into his or her bank account??? (other than a millionaire of course) and if that sort of sum was paid in, would he be so worried about his outstanding student loans later? Sometimes things don't add up.
    This may be an interesting hint at a story line next season, I think I read on the CBS episode guide that in one episode Ryan is supposed to have opened a safe and said something about learning how to do it from an uncle. There is clearly more to this guy than tptb have told us so far...I just hope they keep track of the hints they've thrown out, because someone else will remember if they don't :D :D :D

4. rlk08

rlk08 Victim

(I don't really post stuff but I usually read.)
    I know this isn't what we're talking about but their was this other interview i found.(I don't know if anyone has seen it or mentioned it or not)
    I think I can post the link since it's from cbs. Also,I don't know how to hyperlink the stuff so just copy and paste.

http://cbs4.com/video/?id=34565@wfor.dayport.com&cid=17

5. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

haha thanks for sharing that video, it was funny, Jon cracks me up, everythime i see a crab, i wll think of him, Eva daughter is so cute,

6. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Jon with Eva's daughter is so adorable. And I thought that Eric with a kid on the show was adorable. Oh that video was AWESOME. Just made laugh so hard.

He didn't know what was going on in the season finale? Wow. I wonder what he thought of it. :lol:

7. athlov

athlov Guest

8. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

How cute ! thank you for posting the images ... God isn't he hot ???

9. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

Very funny video! So glad they let the camera just roll and caught the whole thing. Athlov, those caps are great - especially the last one. :D

10. Yurek

Yurek Pathologist

I haven't seen the interview yet, but those caps are already so great that I'm sure I'll love the interview. :D

Thanks for the caps athlov :)

11. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

i saw that interview! he was so hilarious and him with Eva's daughter! so cute!! and i hope he really does kick Stetler's ass!!! that would be funny to see!!!

12. athlov

athlov Guest

:lol: Too bad I don't think he will though. :p He was actually talking about getting a Ty back-massage. He's like, "Yeah, they hurt you, but it's good." :lol:

He's too funny. :D

13. Michelle

Michelle Rookie

I just found out today that one of the woman I work with's sons is best friends with Jon. She told me that he was one of the nicest kids you would ever want to meet. She also told me that he was a big comedian.

14. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

Wow! Lucky kid. ;) Did they go to school together?

15. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

I havent posted here in a day or two, Ive been busy :D
    I saw the interview too, its very cute and funny :lol:
    Thanks for the caps Athlov

Michelle, Thats so cool that her son knows Jon, I believe her about him being a big comedian :lol:

Is anyone getting sad that in two days when CSI:Miami was going to be on, its not going to be :( Dumb hiatus, I cant wait for Season 6. I have a good feeling about him getting his job back, I really hope he does because thats just where he should be, its his passion and his best friends are there :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.