Ryan/Jon #16:Obsessive Togoholic Disorder Support Group

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Need4Speed, May 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

He does, being left handed I noticed that. Just like in the very first episode he is ever in, he has his gun on his right side.

Some guys do wear their watch on their left wrist even though they are left handed. Jon might wear his watch on his right hand, but because he has stylists for the show, they might put the watch on the left because that's what they are used to doing for actors. Not everyone is a cool lefty. ;) (jk)

2. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

I'm right-handed, but I wear my watch on my right wrist. It's more comfortable because one of the bones in my left wrist sticks out a bit.

Ryan does indeed wear his watch on his left wrist. Maybe Ryan's not supposed to be left-handed? I don't know why TPTB would do that, but I don't know why they do a lot of things. Has anyone seen which wrist Jon wears his watch on? On his candid pics or photoshoot pics?

I understand that the finale was a bit disappointing, as far as Ryan is concerned. Rats! :( (That's not a spoiler, is it?)

3. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Well - this espiode had its ups and downs. As a whole - it did not seem like a season finale epsiode. Loved Delko and the baby. No big cliffhangers though.....
    As for Ryan - he looked smokin' hot! Loved the fact he was dressed more casually and not in a suit this week. Man is that guy gorgeous! Can't wait for caps! He was in the episode several times but not for very long. Of course I wouldn't mind an episode where he is in it the whole time. What I did like about it was it was much more realistic then the Delko firing storyline. Loved how he indirectly was invloved/solved the case. His interaction with Natalia was good.

4. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

Loved how Jon looked in this epi, better then the suits, I think jon maybe wear his watch of his left wrist anyways, idk,

5. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Oh - I forgot - loved the Sergeant Stetler comment. That was funny! :lol:
    Well - I am looking foward ro season 5 reruns.

6. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

i hope in s6 they have an ep where Ryan is the main focus of it. like Speed in the ep Wannabe. that would be awesome!! and i actually want to see Ryan get hurt again. it's not that i like seeing him hurt, only so that he can get some well needed loving.

7. hollie

hollie Pathologist

Ryan looked gorgeous in the finale, but what's new? Heheh. :D

I'm glad he was in the finale, cause I was kinda scared he wouldn't be. And he helped with the case, even though he wasn't supposed to be on it. Yay. But I wanted to run into the TV and give him a big hug when he was blaming himself. :( And I agree with katbug, I didn't really seem that much like a season finale to me, but i'm not complaining, it was a good episode.

And sorry about what happened Wolfe_Angel :(

8. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Ryan is left handed too. He holds his flash light and gun in the left hand.
    In one Season 3 episode (it could be Addiction or One Night Stand) he uses a scissor, but I haven't found out so far which hand he used in this scene.
    Here's the evidence
    credit: CSI Miami Style

Eric -> right hand
    Ryan -> left hand

I'm sad that Ryan doesn't have his job back. I hope we will see it in Season 6. :(

9. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

does anyone else think that the end of the finale is setting up so ryan and natalia will get together

10. CaRWash_Cutie

CaRWash_Cutie Rookie

If you haven't figured it out by now, ANYTHING is possible on CSI Miami. ;) No seriously, I have no idea what TPTB have up their sleeve for next season. They could be hooking Wolfe and Boa Vista up, but I kinda doubt it because they are up to their ears with romance on the show already (ie the Jake/Calleigh/Eric triangle.) Like I said though, anything is possible! :)

11. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

About the left hand watch thing, as I said, and as AliGtr proved, it depends on the person. I would wear my watch on my left hand, but it hurts to write because I write in a funky way. So I wear it on my right. That's all. :)

Ryan is indeed left handed, and Jon cuts with scissors using his left hand. If you see a montage of right handed scissor cutting, its someone else. :)

12. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

I know of quite a few lefties who wear their watch on their left hand. I asked one why she did and she said it was just a habit, no good reason.

Last night I loved how Natalia came in and helped him! Guess he knows who his real friends are. I wanted to smack Stetler - everytime Ryan started to get caught up he'd walk in with another stack of stuff! I was puzzled why he thought Ryan would have kept information on all his traffic tickets to bilk them for money later. Maybe it was just Stetler being a jerk....

13. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Heres my thoughts for the Season Finale :)
    As always, it was wonderful. I dont really want to talk about everything because it would take awhile so Im going to make it really short. I was so happy to see Ryan actually in the lab even if he wasnt working on a case. He actually helped though and when he did I was like "Take that Stetler!". :lol: I loved how Natalia helped him, she really does care and it as really sweet. Theres only one little cliffhanger and that if Ryan gets his job back on not. The whole episode, especially towards the end, I kept waiting for Stetler to walk in and give him back his badge :) But he didnt, but things looked good for Ryan at the end so Im happy its not a real big cliffhanger, that would drive me crazy!! The ending with Horatio on the building was so good and beautiful, I loved it over all.
    :)
    One little OT, Did you see crazy jealous Eric at the end when Calleigh kissed Jake :eek: That was crazy how he was so jealous! That is a good storyline to start...

Okay Sorry for that, I had to get it out and I was already here so sorry!!!

:)

14. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

i felt bad for him on last nights episode when Stetler gave him the box of files but then it was nice how Natalia wanted to help him and it was funny when he said "Seargeant(sp?) Stetler" that was just too funny!:lol:
    i really liked his wardrobe too it was so S3 Ryan and i liked it
    he kinda kicked Stetler's butt Ryan Wolfe Style ;):p

15. xTriggerx

xTriggerx Witness

Yeah i really liked Ryan in the new eppie his jacket, and might i add my very favorite jacket.

I also liked the R/N thingie goin on here. they are good friends i think and it looks like on the show, When he was all its my fault and she was all dont be hard on yourself was just a very nice moment for me.

Overall the eppie was dissapionting to me but Ryan was amazing in it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.