Ryan/Jon #16:Obsessive Togoholic Disorder Support Group

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Need4Speed, May 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wolfe_Angel

Wolfe_Angel Witness

Thanks hollie it means alot :) anyways i loved the new episode last night it was great....i think Ryan should have gotten his job back for what he did for them

2. athlov

athlov Guest

3. loyal2wolfe

loyal2wolfe Witness

Whoa, I couldn't stand looking at that pic for 2 secs! Don't worry, it's a good thing. :D To be honest I've never seen him look so TEDDY BEAR CUTE! Great caps, athlov.

I wear my watch on my left wrist although I'm a leftie. I've never worn it on my right wrist, it feels weird.

4. stand_behide_h

stand_behide_h Hit and Run

Ryan look so good better than the last.May be he wear the suit like that.But ep5 is so sad of hime. Dont worry ,he is so good.

5. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

Thanks for the caps athlov, he is so cute in the pics, and i still love what he weating, better then his suits...

6. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

OMG!! I loved those pics!!! and yes he did look very sexy! yay! no more suits!! i mean i do like him in the suits, but i love him in t shirts and jackets. and at least he was in the lab, even though he couldn't work, he was still there. :D

7. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Thanks Athlov for the caps, at least the caps turned out good for this ...finale. 3 days later and I'm still shaking my head at this show...shame. His hair looked cute all spiky and gelled but I'm glad Jon got his hair cut, I like the really short look now and I think he prefers it. He doesn't seem like the type of man that wants to stand in front of a mirror long fixing his hair.

8. RyanAddict

RyanAddict Rookie

* Walks in with a bucket * Blimey, been gone for at least 2 weeks on sick leave and a new thread?! WEEEEE!! Congrates everyone!!!!

* Squee * The pictures and screen caps have just made my headache go away!!! Wicked stuff!!
    Now I know what true cures for illness is, you guys and this thread!!!

Since people have been going on about Ryan being fired :( :) Well, theres this song by Within Temptation, it's called Memories. Well if Ryan ever left and you listened to it, I bet you'd think of Ryan 'cause I sure would!!

9. Annwn

Annwn Rookie

So, he's still fired - right (so he wont be getting paid); and he's no longer working at the TV station (and remember, he said to Calleigh he had to earn a living). So what exactly is he living on? Maybe he's still gambling.
    I have to admit I've changed my mind about Natalia. She's been sympathetic and supportive (far more so than Calleigh), when she has every reason to be gloating over Ryan's downfall. The lady had gone up immeasurably in my opinion.

10. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

he might get his job back in the next season...at least he is stilla round and it is not definitive that he wont get his job back...i loved how he felt bad he had stopped the guy before awwwww....so cute

11. hollie

hollie Pathologist

*looks down at keyboard* Oops, I think I got some drool on it. Those pictures are lovely athlov! :D

And I don't really wear watches, but I do own a few, and when I wear them I wear them on my left hand, even though i'm a righty. I wear all of my braclets on my left wrist, it just feels weird if they're not. But then again, I do cut with my right hand ... But i'll stop being OT now ... :D

12. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Thanks for the caps athlov! :)

Interesting thoughts Annwn! I thought about that too. ;)
    I hope he learned his lesson and that he's never gambling again in his life.
    Maybe he has a really odd job at the moment or he lives from his savings.

I have a question about the episode.
    Is there a man standing behind Ryan watching him all the time?

13. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

yea that man is like a clone of Stetler

14. athlov

athlov Guest

The Early Show: Horatio Caine Impression

[​IMG] [​IMG]

003, 004, 005, 006,
    007, 008, 009,
    010, 011, 012.

:D He definitely wears his watch on the left. It's not unusual - I've asked a lefty before why she wore hers on the left instead of the right, and she said she just did. That's it, "I just do." *Shrugs*

I've also found that some lefties will learn to cut right handed because it's not always easy to find left-handed scissors. So they just learn to adapt.

If you're a righty and you've ever had the misfortune of getting the left-handed pair out of all the right-handed ones, you probably know how hard it is to cut with them. It's just the way the blades tend to separate as opposed to pressing together - it makes them seem dull. :p

Anyway, :D enjoy the caps. :p

15. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

ugh. lefty scissors. *shudders* How I hate thee.

Thanks athlov for the caps of the season finale AND the early show interview.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.