Ryan/Jon #16:Obsessive Togoholic Disorder Support Group

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Need4Speed, May 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

yay new thread!!!!! and i shortened Jonathan to Jon so the whole thread name could fit.

Thumpy edit: It's a long standing Ryan thread tradition to have the Guidelines posted in the first post. ;)

Inge's Suggestions for viewing Jonathan Togo pics:
    1. Always remember: breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out.

2. Don't eat or drink while you are watching the pics. Otherwise you're in danger.

3. Tell someone what you are doing and this person should check on you every five minutes or so. Note: This person should be able to call 911.

4. Be sure that in case of fading or fainting that you have a cozy place to land. Place some pillows on the floor, for example, or tie yourself to the chair.

Life_style's Guide to 'The Togo Fan's Proper Techniques For Viewing CSI: Miami:'
    1. It is also important to add that someone should be present while you watch CSI Miami, but that it is illegal for them to talk during Togo's parts. Preferably a doctor of some kind, so that he or she could regularly check your breathing etc.

2. Bring a bucket or some tissues, because there will be major drooling going on when you watch an eppy or some pics. You don't want to ruin your clothes, or the floor or something.

2. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

yay!! new thread! woop woop!

3. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

4. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

yeah for the new thread, and katbug i love the pics, thnx for those.

5. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

hey guys!! guess what! the Ryan threads are most popular!!! none of the other threads are up to 16!!! the Rory thread is close behind. but no one can compare to Jon!!! woohoo!!!!!!

6. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

Yay! New thread! Still can't decide if I like the shaggy hair or the spiky hair better... leaning towards spiky.

7. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Hooray! Congrats everybody! :)
    This is so exciting, I will have some pics up soon but for now, here are the usuals...

Inge's Suggestions for viewing Jonathan Togo pics:
    1. Always remember: breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out.

2. Don't eat or drink while you are watching the pics. Otherwise you're in danger.

3. Tell someone what you are doing and this person should check on you every five minutes or so. Note: This person should be able to call 911.

4. Be sure that in case of fading or fainting that you have a cozy place to land. Place some pillows on the floor, for example, or tie yourself to the chair.

Life_style's Guide to 'The Togo Fan's Proper Techniques For Viewing CSI: Miami:'
    1. It is also important to add that someone should be present while you watch CSI Miami, but that it is illegal for them to talk during Togo's parts. Preferably a doctor of some kind, so that he or she could regularly check your breathing etc.

2. Bring a bucket or some tissues, because there will be major drooling going on when you watch an eppy or some pics. You don't want to ruin your clothes, or the floor or something.

:) Congrats Again!

8. WeWantTOGO

WeWantTOGO Prime Suspect

Yay! Congrats on the new thread, everyone. And thanks for the pics, katbug.

9. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

Need4Speed...thanks for getting the new thread started. I hope it's ok with you that I edited in the thread Guidelines into the your post.

Congrats on thread #16, guys! :D

10. athlov

athlov Guest

Thanks Iluvjt for reminding me about SU2. I don't know if he's in The Grain or not - he's at least not in the last 15 mins, because that's all I saw of that one.

He's in everyone after that though - 12eps after that I believe. :)

Congrats on the new thread everybody! :D

11. vanillax

vanillax Dead on Arrival

Hi everyone! *waves*
    Yay for the new thread!

That is so true!!! I always hold on to my breath while looking at his hot pics.. *woot woot* :D

The breathe in, breathe out is helpful. lol :p

btw, Thanks for sharing the pics :D

12. ModernDayDrifter

ModernDayDrifter Lab Technician

WOW a new thread :eek: Im gone for a couple days and there a new thread YAHOOOO.
    Love the name guys its GREAT! :D

13. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Hey Guys, I have a suggestion. Im not trying to be like a Mod or anything or boss you guys around, this is just a suggestion to that nobody is offended or uncomfortable. I know there are forum rules but maybe if we have some here, it will help remind us :)
    Here are just a couple things I suggest
    -Please, Don't talk about religion, it can make some people uncormfortable.
    -Please keep most of your post about Jon/Ryan. Sometimes its hard to follow the posts if it just stories about your day or something.
    -Please no offensive words or phrases
    -Please dont bash Jon/Ryan (I know this never happens!! Lets keep it that way :D)
    -Please, no spoilers about upcoming episodes without using a spoiler box

These are just somethings that I think will help make the thread a more friendlier place. You don't have to listen to me :lol: I just wanted to put a suggestion in. Can you please correct me on anything in the list!?

--
    I am wondering if anybody went back to look at next week's promo to see if Ryan is in it? I think the episode got deleted(DVR)from my tv so I would appreciate if someone would tell me if you saw him. I think I remember seeing him but could use someone elses opinion on if he looks mad or sad or any other emotion? Post in a spoiler box if you think it needs it :) I know its kind of a weird question to ask but Im just trying to get some sort of idea of whats coming on, thanks in advance! :)

14. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

YAY thread #16. I agree IluvJonathanTogo and I think it would be a good idea to add that the Jonathan MySpace topic is over too. Last thread was full of it and it turned me off this thread bigtime. So let's put it behind us already.

I saw next week promo, and...it was changed :eek: When I saw it before Ryan was in it and now he's not, there's more Eric and...

The part where Jake and Calleigh kiss is suddenly much longer, probably to fool the viewers.

He was in it before though, I'm sure.

15. togo2hot

togo2hot Prime Suspect

wooooh,yahooooo.Wow new thread already.congrtulations.Thread #16=sweet sixteen.Maybe we should celebrate it grandly.Just a suggestion.Anyways,congrtulations again(my first new thread opening,yah so happy to be here!) :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.