Ryan/Jon #16:Obsessive Togoholic Disorder Support Group

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Need4Speed, May 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Well, when you do see it (this is for anyone who hasn't seen it) be careful where you sit. I was laughing so hard that I fell off the couch, literally. So cushioned floors are nice.

Also, count how many times Ryan smiles/laughs, or even just a small grin. Seriously. I'm waiting patiently for the rerun as well, so that I can count.

With season 5 coming to an end tonight :'(, what was your favourite episode this season?

I guess we all know mine. :D

2. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

hey i heard that Stetler is getting his ass kicked by Ryan. i so hope that happens!! that would be so awesome to see!!!!! Stetler so deserves it!!!! and Ryan would look so hott and sexy doing it!!!!!

3. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

The countdown is on for me, only 3 1/2 more hrs till finale time. I'm torn right now between being excited and sad. To me this season has been the worst I've seen, I only started watching in season 3, so I'm hoping for some fantastic ending but preparing for the worst. I have to say the last few ep's have improved so there is hope. I read that Ann D had part in writing it so eh. I can't believe this season went by so fast it's like a bad blur in ways.

My fav ep without a doubt was COTC, I loved it. Happilyhappy is right about it having everything in it, especially the comedy with Ryan being scaredddd.

4. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

Curse of the Coffin was definatley a good Ryan episode!
    it was so hilarious and funny but scary at the same time that you have different emotions when you watch it!

5. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

Curse of the Coffin for me as well...he didnt believe in any of that stuff...to see him pass out in the morgue from shock was so hilarious...i probably would have done the same.

6. ericisacutie

ericisacutie Lab Technician

Okay, well first I am soooo excited about tonight, The finale should be so great.
    And I did try and message Jon on myspace, but unfortuently he hasn't responded... I think I scared him like I was afraid I would, how long did it take for you guys to get a reply??

7. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

poor ryan...feeling so bad about everything.... i loved what ghe was wearing tonight...he always looks very very good

8. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

i ususally get a message from him in a day or two. and i'm so psyched!!!! season finale!! woohooo!!!! and they are going to show season five over again on mondays at 10 here in the US. so i get to see curse of the coffin again!!!! yay!!! that is one of my fav eps. and i really do hope Ryan kicks Stetler's ass!! Jon told me that Stetler is getting his ass kicked, Ryan Wolfe style. so i hope it hapens in this ep!!!! *Squee* im so excited!! i can't contain myself!!!!! only 20 minutes!!!!!! OMG!!!!!! *Squee*

9. IheartTogo

IheartTogo Hit and Run

i love ryan he just gets hotter and sexier every week goin miss him :( but there is always reruns :) and i thank that they could've had a little more ryan scenes but he was in it and every time they show him i let out a sigh cause i can't get a enough of him. love the outfit 2 A+++++++++++++

10. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

ok that was not the best season finale ever or even regular ep, nuff said. BUT ryan did look awesome as always and I felt so bad for him...

11. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

loved the outfit!! finally he's back to wearing his "normal" stuff ike from s3 and S4. but i was somewhat dissapointed. i wanted to see Ryan kick Stetler's ass!!! and he had what four minutes of screen time? but yay for him!!!

wasn't for him they wouldn't have known where (uh can't remember his name) was going to be! so that kind of took away some of the bad rep that he currently has.

edited by mod to add spoiler code

ok, i'm sorry about that i was sure i put it in spoiler code, but my pc is being wierd and it kinda froze for a few secs and it reloaded the page but i guess whaen it did it messed up my post. sorry :D

12. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

Please use spoiler code when discussing the episode until it has aired in all North American time zones...approx. 2 am est.

13. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

Ryan looked so hot tonight, i love his clothes!!

14. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Yay! Tonights the big night, Im so excited. Its the season finale so its got to be super awesome but Im going to be sad because there will be no new episodes for like 2 months :( Oh well atleast we get reruns. :) Im extra excited now that I here that he was so hot :D

15. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

oh and is it me or does it look like Jon/Ryan wears his watch on his left wrist? which wouldn't make sense because he's left handed and left handed people usually wear their watches on their right wrist.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.