Ryan/Jon #16:Obsessive Togoholic Disorder Support Group

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Need4Speed, May 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

:lol: :lol: That is hilarious! I so hope it happens :)
    I hope they dont leave us in a cliffhanger too. That would be so horrible, to have to think about what might happen for like 2 months?!? (How long is the hiatus? My dad said it was until July, is that right?).

Anyways, I emailed Jon too and asked him if he liked Ryan's storyline right now and he said "Its a good change of pace and Im happy that everyone is getting so excited over it." Just thought Id share that :)

2. ericisacutie

ericisacutie Lab Technician

I'm afraid if I e-mail him he won't like me.... I'm just a teenager, and I'm always scared of contacting cute guys, what do you think he'd say if I did e-mail him??

3. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

So far tptb are handling the "Ryan Gets Fired Storyline" nicely. I was worried that they would make it so unrealistic, where as he gets fired one episode and then rehired the next. I'm glad he hasn't gotten rehired.

So yeah. :)

Wolfe Angel my sincere condolences to you and his family. It's rough to have to go through something like that.

I hate the sweatervests, but he somehow manages to pull them off. Rock on. :cool:

4. miss_butterfly

miss_butterfly Witness

Hi!!Buenos Dia!
    I'll return!!!How are you?I'm fine but I want to go in holiday,I hate my school,there are many homeworks...
    In these months I've seen the posts,pictures and every thing about Csi Miami and JT and when I've read that Ryan was fired I was really surprised,but he has done many mistakes and the decision was right.I'm so happy he returned in lab crime,he's so sexy with white shirt!
    Our photos are really fantastic and the photo of season 3 it's so cute!

RYAN SUPPORTER ADDITCTED FOR EVER AND EVER! :D :D :D

5. Wolfe_Angel

Wolfe_Angel Witness

Thanks for all your support through the rough time all...it means a lot to me and i'm sure his family would really appreciate the gestures! thanks again :)

6. Sweet_Fantasy

Sweet_Fantasy Hit and Run

ericisacutie, why are you afraid? I'm sure he'll like you. don't be nervous, trust me, I have trouble with guys too, the key is to always believe in yourself. Sometimes ur waaaaaaaaay more afraid of them, than they are of you. If you e-mailed him, I'm sure he'd say hi, and be nice. He seems to have alot of friends, and he seems to be a really nice kid. Try it, see what he says...

7. ericisacutie

alright.... I will try, thanks. it's just I always have problems even just talking to guys, sometimes it doesn't even matter if their cute or not..... I'm weird. Anyway, I will see what he has to say, thanks!

8. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Hey everyone! *enters the room* Nice to have another session with the support group again. I was really in need of it ;)

All the storyline of him getting fired is making me curious, I must say. As you all probably know, I am not in the USA, therefore I don't get the episodes at the same time, but anyway, I read and hear things, and I just wish this turns out right for him. It would not be good if they get him out of the show. But I don't think it will happen at all...I don't know why he got fired, and I am not even sure if I want to (I like to keep some things in surprise :rolleyes:), but I supoose he did something wrong (again!), but this can make him learn something, they say we always learn from our mistakes, and maybe then we'll get the chance to see the amazing CSI he is, if he gets more confident...and if tptb decides to understand that he has done enough thigns wrong :rolleyes:

But, and here's the big new and HAPPY thing: Season 5 starts in Thursday, the 24th of May *countsdown* Only 12 days left :D *makes a big party to herself* You should have seen me yesterday, when I started seeing a new promo/add with Horatio, a long one, I was really thinking it could be good news...and then in the end, the 'magic' words appeared :D I started jumping all around. My mum and sister looked at me like :eek: :rolleyes: Finally, the so waited episodes are coming!!! Yay!

Well, and I just saw "Dead Air", where Ryan gets some screentime dedicated to personal life. Not that I liked this storyline that much. I just thought it was a bit strange for me, I wasn't expecting seeing Ryan inviting someone...Well, and all that talk with Delko, first. I know it was because he didn't want to have prolems with him, and didn't want to fail and put himself in a though position...But it seemed strange to me, some way. And, I hated the fact he didn't have his wallet. I mean, right in that day, he just forgets his wallet :rolleyes: I just didn't like that specific detail. But who cares, this wasn't probably anything special for anyone but me :p

By the way, never knew Jon had an email...Was it talked here before :confused: It just surprises me that I haven't ever noticed it before here...

9. ericisacutie

^^^^It's his myspace page^^^jt.
    We just call it e-mail, I'm not sure why though :lol:

10. miss_butterfly

miss_butterfly Witness

OMG :eek: this is a big,enourmous and magnificent news!!!I'm so happy in the first episode Ryan'll tell something about his personal life...I'm surprised he tell with Delko...but the season 5 will continued during the summer or it'll stop after some episodes? :confused:

11. inge

inge CSI Level Two

didn't like 'Dead Air' either.

It seemed that he never dated a woman before.
    and this can't be true. ;)
    I mean, look at him. :D

In 'Kill Switch' Horatio said that every case Ryan worked, will be reopened.
    Which mistakes were made in connection with working a case, for example not handling evidence correctly?
    I can only think of where he used too much luminol on the shirt.

I hope he gets his job back. :(

12. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Yeah, that's also my point...He just seems too lousy in that episode. But that wasn't that strange, I just think it could have been handled in another way :rolleyes: Maybe I am getting confusing, but I just think they could have done it differently, still emphasising the fact that Ryan was not very confortable with women (that just seems to be the idea TPTB wants to give us), but not make him look the way he does...And all that confusion...Anyway, that's just my opinion.

Federica, thank you for taking part in my comemoration :) And, to let you know, once they start it, they continue trough the season. At least they normally do that, why wouldn't they this time?! I really hope they do! That must be one of the good things about it. It's all scheduled :rolleyes: And, another good thing is that in the same week they air an episode for the first time they repeat it like 7 times. Ok, most of them are at time that I am not watching TV at all, but I usually watch them 2 or 3 times! This way, if I don't catch it at first, I may do it later :)

13. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

We called him in the last thread "adorkable", and that seems to be what TPTB want him to be - he doesn't know he's that cute, and he's always been a little goofy and obsessive, one of those who in school was picked on. He's a little short and very booksmart, so I rather imagine Ryan was a nerd in high school. Now he's in his mid-20's and is starting to figure out that he's not outcast anymore.

I'll try to answer this one for you. Using spoiler code since some haven't seen this season yet:
    Any time someone in the legal field - a lawyer or a cop - is terminated for an integrity issue, everything they have done is scrutinized, since if they are capable of lying once, they are capable of lying everytime, and since there are lives at stake, they have to review his cases to see if he was unethical in them as well. Fair or not, it's just protocol. As far as him coming back, it's looking good.
    ;)

14. csimiamiadict

csimiamiadict Hit and Run

i LOVE him in his sweaties :p
    i herd someone dies, like Ryan :(, natalia, Ryan :(, cal, or even maybe Ryan :(. what if hes gone (whahhh) no he cant be gone that would be like... i dont rlly know what that would be like but i couldnt bear it. :(
    ...i bought a cute sweater vest so i could be just like him (or maybe im just wierd)

15. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Well - I know this os off topic.....but I wanted to wish all the mothers out there a Happy Mother's Day. I changed my avatar for this special day. It is my 1st attempt at graphics and text. Hope you all have a great one!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.