Ryan/Jon #16:Obsessive Togoholic Disorder Support Group

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Need4Speed, May 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

pinkpotatopie...since I've already asked you not to post in this manner in the last thread--you may click here to read my post in case you need a reminder of what I said--I am hereby giving you an Official Warning for Trolling.

This is a discussion thread and all opinions are allowed, pro Ryan/Jonathan or con, but please back up your opinions and do not post in a manner that will upset other members.

2. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Yay! New Thread! :) *throws confetti*

I like your banner, athlov. Cats and Togo. Doesn't get much better. ;)

f_f_O, I agree. :lol:

3. Annwn

Annwn Rookie

Just watching 'Recoil' - well, I would if my mother would stop talking at me :mad: :mad:- and definately prefer S3 Ryan. He was sooooo 'sweet and innocent' and the hair was the right length. I know he had to grow up, but I'm not sure if I like the idea of how he's been in S5, but sounds like there's hope for him at the end.

4. inge

inge CSI Level Two

^ oh yes, there's hope for him!
    I think the trouble helped him to remeber why he wanted to become a cop/CSI.
    Horatio helped him all the time and it didn't help. Maybe he tried a new tactic (a dangerous one BTW) so that Ryan would learn his lesson this time.
    and I think it was succesful. I'm positive that he won't make any mistakes in the near future again or that he will lie to Horatio again.

I can understand Ryan that his work affected him. So much happened in the last few months. The nail accident, fearing sight loss, the mole, Eric's injury and we all know that Ryan is sensitive, even he won't admit it.
    I think it was all too much and he needed a break.
    I don't approve his actions, but I can understand it. ;)

before I forget:
    yay! new thread!
    and athlov, thanks for the all the caps! :)

what I wish for Season 6:
    Maybe Ryan is now so insecure about his CSI abilities and maybe he can be the hero for once and saves the day and so finally sees that he's a good cop and CSI. :D
    Assuming he gets his job back of course. ;)

5. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

he kind of already did save the day...in a way. if it wasn't for Ryan they wouldn't have seen the bullet being shot in that security camera footage they would have been at a dead end. so thanks to Ryan they cracked the case.

6. Wolfe_Angel

Wolfe_Angel Witness

woohoo new thread!! and i love the name of it...and to all who contributed some pics.....thank u very much :D i needed some cheering up after the week iv had :(

7. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Congrats on the new thread! I come baring a gift,

[​IMG]

I'm sure I posted this picture before. He's smiling, so it's worth it to post it again.

8. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

i like that pic not only because he is smiling but also because he's wearing a sweater vest! :D

9. hollie

hollie Pathologist

Awww, what happened? If you don't mind me asking...

I love Ryan/Jon in a sweater vest. But, then again, I love him in anything. :D

My hopes for season six:
    I hope Ryan gets his job back, that is if he doesn't get it back in the finale. I donno. I mean, I think he'll get it back. They were hinting it kinda. And he has to get it back, right? =/

10. ericisacutie

ericisacutie Lab Technician

I love these pics, he is sooo cute, my third favorite csi!!!! congrats on the new thread

11. csi_pinoy

csi_pinoy Lab Technician

lmao i emailed togo sayin that i hope ryan kicks stetlers ass and he was like "stetler is mince meat, wolfe style" lmao

12. Wolfe_Angel

Wolfe_Angel Witness

well someone that went to my youth group sometimes and knew my best friends sister really well was killed in a car accident on sunday night :( he was only seventeen! and then at work on monday some idiot stole something when i was like 15 feet away from him and i also had to stay until 10:35 when i was supposed to be done at 10 and last night was the visitation for the guy who was killed :(:(:(

13. csi_pinoy

csi_pinoy Lab Technician

so sorry. hope u feel better. condolences

14. ericisacutie

ericisacutie Lab Technician

If you don't mind me asking, what address did you use???

15. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

haha, that would rock!! Love the pic, even if it is a sweatervest,I hoped that they don't leave us in a cliffhanger over Ryan's job, i would be sad...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.