Ryan/Jon #16:Obsessive Togoholic Disorder Support Group

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Need4Speed, May 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pinkpotatopie

pinkpotatopie Victim

i still hate him............
    hes ugly...................
    ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. f_f_O

f_f_O Prime Suspect

*sigh*
    Yes, he's hot.
    Yes, he's all bothered and stressed.
    Yes, he's working through his inner demons.
    But that's no excuse for that strange off-shade of bright pink tie!

3. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

pinkpotatopie, that's fine really, it's a manner of taste, I don't care, but please remember what Thumpy said in the previous thread:

togo2hot, welcome to your first thread opening!
    f_f_O: :lol:

4. togo2hot

togo2hot Prime Suspect

Thanks,Dutchie.well i haven't seen season 6 of csi miami yet cuz i live in asia but from the forums n spoliers i am sure it will be a nice season.can't wait for it to show here.
    p.s:ryan wolfe is so hot,sexy.cute,funny.....i could go on but it would take pages! :lol: :)

5. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Here is another thread welcome pic. Don't know why - but I have had a thing the last few days to see the adorkable Ryan.
    so cute!

6. mitzi

mitzi Prime Suspect

Yay for the new thread!
    *passes the champagne!*

some prettyness...
    An Old Piccy

7. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

Cute

I love this pic of him, and i hope i did the little link thing right, if i did, thanks katbug

8. IheartTogo

IheartTogo Hit and Run

yay!!!!!!!! new thread love the name. Ryan is sooo hot and sexy can't wait till monday one day of the week that i look forward to, if i don't get a dose of ryan i go nuts

9. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Hey I finally crawled out from under the big rock I've been hiding under.

WOOT WOOT new thread...*Throws confetti and cheers* BUT man do these threads move fast.

Athlov, great pics girl. I don't know how you find the time to do them with reading through 10,000 names trying to pick one for the baby, it's not like you only have like 6 months to do that. hehe j/p

I was really surprised I liked the outfit he wore last week. The promo pics I saw just didn't do it for me but on the show he looked great as always.

Jasmine, YAY for your first thread opening. I'm sure you'll be around for many more, especially how fast they move.

Katbug, great pic. You know I totally forgot how cute he was in that baby ep until they showed that flashed back and whoa the jeans he had on was so nice....I had to pull that ep out again and rewatch it.

OH G N R I just noticed your pic too...oh my Gosh those eyes, so sweeeeeeeeeeet.

10. IheartTogo

IheartTogo Hit and Run

11. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Gone for a while and new thread...Congratulations everybody *throws confettis* :)

Gret pictures everyone, it's just an amazing way to comemorate *stares*

Don't want to sound like a mod either, but I would like to ask everybody here one thing. I know this was kind of asked before, or at least mentioned, and I am not saying that people are not doing it, it's just a remind or a request so no one forgets this. Please do not post when you don't have really much to say at that moment. You can always wait till a new subject comes, or talk about something else, an old episode or something, and start a new topic. This way things don't get too chatty and we don't have that feeling that people are running to get to some point. Why to write something in three different posts in the same day when you could have said everything in just one? :rolleyes: Just though I could say this, because it's kind of hard for me to caught up everything sometimes, and when I have the time to read two or three pages at the same time, sometimes I just can't find a subject to post about, either because the subject was talked and finished or because there's no real subject. I know this may not be that easy, but lets all continue making an effort ;)

A little opening picture From "Curse of the Coffin"(?), credits to crimelab.nl

I wanted to talk about a new episode or something, but I am not getting any CSI:Miami episodes, which leaves me so sad...I'm missing Miami a lot lately, because just LV and NY are airing...I wonder when they will start season 5 :rolleyes:

12. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Party time! New thread! Wootwoot!

*throws super-powered LA beachside party* I second you there, Dani. Let's have more meaningful posts in here.

Wonderful pics everyone, great way off to start off the new thread. Love the thread name, again, wonderul idea hot4jontogo. I think we all need this sort of group. And those guidelines are great, thanks everyone.

Anyone have any wishes or hopes for season six? It'll come faster than we think, and I'm looking forward to Ryan maybe having a storyline of his own, or a relationship...something to show us more of his personal, private side. (Not that way. However...) :devil: Any ideas?

13. Phillie

Phillie Hit and Run

whats more meaningful than yummmmmmmm im not usually in this thread but thanks for the pics for my walls ladies

14. athlov

athlov Guest

Jon Togo and Justin Long at Mokai in Miami Beach - April 24, 2007

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Funny

Cutie

Awwww

15. hollie

hollie Pathologist

Yay new thread! Congratz. :D :D

Party? I always love a good 'super powered LA beachside party' Just watch out for those drug traps that have been known to send camera guys to the hospital. Imagine if that had been Ryan! I couldn't bear it.

Oh, and thanks for the lovely pictures. They'll hold me over until the season finale, which I hope Ryan is in. I do think that he will be in it, but i'm not TPTB, so my word doesn't count for much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.