Ryan/Jon #16:Obsessive Togoholic Disorder Support Group

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys :) I'm not a mod, we all know that but can I remind you something...
Please add a little more "meat" to your posts. If they mods see too much little chatter they might give us a warning...again. Thanks guys :) I hope I don't sound naggy or anything.

Thanks for those caps Kat. he's so cute, I can hardly stand it! I wish they were still making SU2. I would love to watch Jon on Mondays, being all manly and then on Tuesday watch him being a dork. That would be the life! :lol:

Hey - I think they are starting SU2 again on Fridays next week on SCIFI. So for those who need a Togo fix until the fall....check it out. It is a funny show....and Togo is so adorkable....I know we keep saying it - but he is.....That one where he goes out "into the field" had me laughing!

yay!!! I love SU2! thanx for the info Kat! i love that one! and the one with the piper? remember that one!? so hilarious!!

katbug thanks for the pics, I love em, and SU2, is great. Jon is adorable in there. I have to agree manly Jon on Mondays, and Dorky Jon Tuesdays. JOn with long hair, he would look weird.

One of my fave parts out of SU2, wasn't even with Jon, it was when Nick was "making out" with the tree, It was so funny.

Well Nick is...just Nick :lol: Anyways did you guys see the one where Jon came up behind Nick and Nick flipped him over his shoulder and slammed him on the ground :lol: Poor baby :D

Those two in a scene were always great.

I have to ask, ILuvJonathanTogo, where did that photo of Jon come from?

Anyway, Nick was kissing a tree because he had a dose of pheromones hit his system, and it made him love everything and everyone. That was the episode where Jonathan flirted with a lab tech (oh so Miami!) and was able to kiss her for "scientific research." If you see only one episode, see that one. :lol:

You'll have to ask Katbug, I was wondering that too it's a very cute picture of him.

Oh that was a funny episode:lol: Jon was at his cutest because he kissed that girl. Man, I was almost crying from the cuteness :lol:

i did cry from the cuteness!! and one of my fav eps has to be the one with the piper!! when Jon was at the control center! he was sitting there sort of dancing along! it was hilarious and so cute!!!!

i did see that part of the episode when he kissed the labtech it was on youtube i think i know he was so cute i wish i was here but i wouldn't have let him go lol

Omg the little chair dance, I loved that one! :lol:
I don't know how Kate controls herself, she is surronded with such hot guys! She has Jon who is so cute (they should go on a date in one episode), and she has Nick who admit it is really hot :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back