Ryan/Jon #16:Obsessive Togoholic Disorder Support Group

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Need4Speed, May 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ilovejontogo4evr

ilovejontogo4evr Rookie

yay 15 mins till 3 hrs of csi miami on a&e!!

2. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

I think it's lame the writers make Ryan want to be an ME. He said he was born to be a cop and wants to be a CSI. Crime Scene Investigator. Not an ME.

3. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

i totally agree with you sandersidel. its so retarded that they might make him a me investigator. he was born to be a cop no and mei. they better make him a csi again.

4. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

I think it just defeats the whole perpose of him being interviewed, realizing he was born to be a CSI, leaving the show and coming back to the crimelab. I don't get it. I thought that whole storyline was to make him stop making stupid mistakes and get him back as a CSI. Apparently not. Does he have to like... earn his way back up to being a CSI or something? Blah.

5. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Hey Guys :) Let's try not to have too many spoiler boxes because some people want to be spoiler-free so it's kind of boring for them because there's nothing for them to talk about. Sorry-Don't want to sound mean!! :D

One question for you guys, How would you guys react if they didn't put Ryan back on the team? Even if he was still on the show would you still be sad if he wasn't on the team?

6. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Agreed up to a point, but if people want to discuss spoilers in here (using spoiler code of course) then that's fine. Ideally, it's good to have other non-spoilerish discussion going on too, but we don't want to put people off discussing spoilers if they wish to. Thanks. :)

7. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

:eek:

That's just not proper. :D

I really want him back in the team, but I'd tolerate any other work placement as long as it didn't go against his original work ethic. :)

8. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

I would be upset if he wasn't back on the team, but him being on the show is still good enough, but I think he will get back on the team, maybe not right away, but more then likey before the seasons over.

9. Wolfe_Angel

Wolfe_Angel Witness

hey all!! I'm back from my mission trip to trip to Logan,West Virginia.......it was amazing I would do it all over again!!! anyways I hope you all had fun while I was gone, it sure looks like ya did :)

10. inge

inge CSI Level Two

I would be upset and sad. I want to see him as a CSI. Maybe the storyline would be interesting, but the CSIs solve the cases. (Sadly) Alexx, Frank and the lab techs have not so much screen time as the CSIs. *pouts*

I hope he'll be reinstated during the November Sweeps.
    Even if he's rehired it wouldn't solve all the problems. So this storyline could be drawn out till the end of the season. He still has to earn their trust back, especially Horatio's because he lied to him.

11. Annwn

Annwn Rookie

The fact that Alexx didn't return his call would indicate she's annoyed with him too, even if there were a job going, she might not want him. He hurt her very badly when he gave her the line about optical damage...OK, we know he didn't mean it or want to do it, but it still hurt Alexx...so he'll have to get her trust back too.
    The storyline will give Jon another chance to show the depth of his acting talents - this depth of emotion can either be done exceptionally well or deteriorate to farce.

12. ilovejontogo4evr

ilovejontogo4evr Rookie

I would be very sad if he didn't get his job back and mad but i'd still watch the show so i could see the little of him they did show and the show i find interesting by itself

13. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I would be really upset if he wasn't back on the team as a csi and they had him doing some lame crap like being an abulance chaser or whatever TPTB can come up with. BUT now if him not being on the team shows us Ryan having some free family time then I might be able to handle it...I just hope this doesn't mean we're not going to see much Ryan because that would mean more useless other character drama.

14. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

I am not sure how I would react if they got rid of Ryan. I don't hate the character, but I am not as fond of him as I am the original character. The funny thing is I probably would have said I wasn't attatched to Speed before they killed him off, but I missed him when they got rid of him. We don't always realize how much we like a character until they are gone. I really doubt that they are getting rid of Ryan. They are just adding drama. I haven't heard that he wants out of his contract or that the producer has had any problem with him. They usually don't get rid of a major character unless the actor wants out or is considered a trouble maker.

15. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

I would be very upset. I know we had this discussion before but I still go back to the fact that Eric was buying illegal drugs and still a CSI. I am glad they did not just let him come back right away - but would not be happy if they gave him a lame job.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.