Ryan/Jon #16:Obsessive Togoholic Disorder Support Group

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twiztid4Togo said:

I'd like to thank Katbug for my lovely new icon..she's amazing with making me things...icons, banners, backgrounds. I keep her drooling with new pics of togo and she keeps me drooling with her art work..thanks tons.

Aww that is so sweet! Thanks! You do find the best pics to drool over! Keep them coming!

Happy Birthday Heather! :)

I agree with you, just rewatch Ryan with a baby and you'll forget all about the dumb stuff he does in that season, which is a lot...

wow! Season 5 sounds very promising. ;) :p
of course, I know what will happen in Season 5, but I haven't seen it yet and there's a difference between reading and watching the episode.

I'm glad that I have Season 3 on DVD.
I also like the scene with Horatio. H praised him for his good work. :D

Hi ILoveJontogo4evr! Of course you can join our support group :) We are always welcome to new members. Our goal for this month is to learn how to overcome the feeling that you're going to faint. We'll get you set up with a partner and begin our excersises.

:lol: Im such a dork

Anyways...anyone else watch SU2 beside me and Heather?

I do I do! Love it! Have several episodes on my DVR to watch. he is hysterical on that show.

I do as well, not as much as i used to, because i forget what day's it on, I'm used to it being on Friday, like it was before, now I don't know what days it is on. But Jon is so funny in that show, I love it.

I am not sure if it is on now or not but I have a bunch on my DVR! Adorkable absolutely adorkable!

Im pretty sure that it is now on Tuesday. And yes Jon is such a dork in this show but the cutest, funniest dork Ive ever seen! Not to mention a hot dork at that!

ILoveJontogo4evr, welcome to the thread!!! we can never have enough Togoholics. oh and i was looking through a book and i found out that Togo is a country in Africa! and i was like, wow! that's so cool! and they call themselves Togolese. I wonder if they know who Jon is?! LOL!

yeah i heard about that country sometimes when i look for jonathan pics it will show up. I have an interesting question what would be the most outrageous thing you would do to kiss Jonathan? i'd have to say that i would probably go as far as jumping over his body guards (if he has any) and tackeling him
lol i know crazy :eek:

ilovejontogo4evr said:
I have an interesting question what would be the most outrageous thing you would do to kiss Jonathan?
Hmm... I would probably write a song for him and sing it in front of a huge crowd then win over his heart :D At least thats what I wish... :lol:

I don't think he has bodyguards. unfortunatly he's not as famous as we'd like him to be. but that's all the more better for us! :devil: i think i would go as far as jumping in front of a bullet to save his life if it mean that he was going to kiss me for saving his life. :devil:

Here is a pic with a nice tight t-shirt. Enjoy!
togo52.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back