Ryan/Jon #16:Obsessive Togoholic Disorder Support Group

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Need4Speed, May 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

He needs some hugs and hot chocolate with extra marshmallows! :D

2. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

*peeks out* well you'll have to wait till i'm done with him to give him Hot chocolate, with what i'm doing with him..he won't need hot chocolate with extra marshmallows to be happy :devil: *slams door shut and locks it*

3. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

Woah! Okay Need4Speed I'll leave you guys alone, *dramatic voice* for a while.

4. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Welcome cityxstargazers :)

I'm glad I am not the only one who thinks it's super weird that Horatio keeps calling him Mr. Wolfe. It sounds so starnge. It could be plausible if Horatio had never liked Ryan, like if he had gone there by someone else's hand. But Horatio have always supported him, and cares for him, so it doesn't really make much sense to me :rolleyes: Whatever, they might have a reason...

Well, I am not that surprised either that CSI:M is not number one anymore, because even though I haven't seen the season finale nor most of season's 5 episodes, I read what everyone says, and it seems that you all agree in this one. So, hmm, we just hope that they fix things to season 6. Hopefully, they'll get to that with a Ryan background storyline, or a big remarkable scene with him in any way.

And I agree, his friendship with Eric is strange. They always seem to have a problem, since day one, but then they are like if they are best friends *Nailed* Still, I don't think it's Eric's fault that Ryan got a nail in the eye. I mean, he couldn't know that was going to happen.

5. cityxstargazers

cityxstargazers Victim

Thanks for the welcome, katbug!

Happilyhappy, I have to go watch that episode again, but I think I remember that! Wow, I can't believe I didn't pick up on it when I was watching, since it was a HUGE pet peeve of mine, and it always makes me want to slap some sense into H. Yeah, I was disappointed they didn't do more with H and Ryan in Nailed. Like the Eric/Ryan moments and the Alexx/Ryan were great, but they could've slipped some good H and Ryan bonding scenes. H didn't even visit him in the hospital, or they didn't show it.

inge, thanks for the welcome! I know Ryan should have opened up in Burned, but the thing is, H never gave him a reason to! H always keeps Ryan at a distant, and it must be hard for Ryan to completely trust him like Eric and Calleigh too. He was scared and in trouble, so I don't blame him for not wanting to risk telling someone. I'm beginning to wonder if H would have even helped him, or been able to.

And definitely not surprised that CSI:M is down from #1, but the writers need a bit of a blow to their ego, maybe now they can return to some more simple stuff.

6. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Awww...thanks Twiz. Glad you liked it! Absolutely love seeing you use it!
    I am not surprised either by it not being the #1 show anymore. I think CSIM and CSILV both lacked this season and CSINY was the best of the 3. Why the insist of C, N & even Alexx dress they way they do??? :eek: They are working at murder scenes.....never understood that one. Plus some of the storylines......don't get me started on that one. At least they finally figured out that Togo has sex appeal! :devil:
    The whole Mr. Wolfe thing.....I cringe at that....but then again I do cringe at what H does most of the time. :lol: He is not one of my favorite characters.
    I am hoping to see more Ryan character development. He has way too many questions that need to be answered.

7. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

*peeks out of Room with Jon close behind* ok...who want's to hug jon next!?! i think That_Girl1 was next. *lets Jon out of room* if you guys need me i'll be giving Adam some love! *leaves to go hug Adam/Eric.*

8. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

Hehe! Thanks Need4Speed! *puts on a buncha locks on the door* Don't worry I'll won't spend days with him unlike some people! :lol:

9. stephanie20

stephanie20 Rookie

I want to hug ryan too.:(

10. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

you're next then!! but you'll have to wait your tuen!! lol!!!!

11. Wolfe_Angel

Wolfe_Angel Witness

alright Im after stephanie20.....he can never get too much love from us girls hahaha

12. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

*peeks out from room with Eric and Speed* hey guys. just poping in to say hi. i'm having lots of fun with Eric and Speed :devil: have fun waiting your turn for Ryan!! oh and by the way what i found out from the time i spent with him is that he's very good, if you know what i mean :devil: well if anyone needs me I'll be with Speed and Eric!! :devil: *closes door and locks it*

13. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

I'm after Wolfe_Angel. HEH

My thoughs on season six, which ain't really my thoughs, just going back to some rumours we had. Don't remember them 100%, but rumours, about Ryan past and asked to be taken off the case or whatever, what if they rumours are true, and we get a good storyline for him,

14. Wolfe_Angel

Wolfe_Angel Witness

yea that would make a very good storyline for him

15. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Horatio did go to the hospital in Nailed, we just didn't see him interact with Ryan. Perhaps it was a cut scene?

What peeves me even more about Horatio calling Ryan "Mr. Wolfe" is the fact that he calls Nat Natalia, and she's been with the lab less than Ryan.

Ryan is in that awkward postion to where Horatio is his boss, and they act like boss and subordinate. But Horatio acts sort of fatherly, friendly, with Calleigh and Eric. How would someone in his position react? When confronted in Burned, he reacted like any body whose boss asks them about their problems. You get weirded out, and avoid the subject. "So, how about them Yankees?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.